3:31 PM

Tamaki or Edgar... anyone?

Mood: Bishie hunting

Was watching an anime called the Earl and the Fairy... and then I found a splitting image of Suoh Tamaki!! (thanks to hime-chan for pointing it out to me, actually.)

First of all: both of them have got those hot looks and that blonde hair! The both of them look incredibly hot in suits or in white shirts *drools*

Presenting to you: A new found bishie by the name of Earl Edgar! This was taken after a ball that he attended with Lydia (the female lead).

The dashing man: Tamaki Suoh~! Looking good even in that waiter's uniform!! *drools once more*

Next up: They've got the same purple eyes... I LOVE THAT COLOUR IN THEIR EYES!! *heavy nosebleed*

Earl Edgar's purple eyes that flash when he's angry... TOO HOT!!! *faints*


*collects my composure* AHEM. Now, for Tamaki's... OMG~!! I could melt away in Tamaki's purple eyes.... *melts*

AHEM.

Not forgetting, they have those cheesy lines in their vocab that's sure to steal hearts of young women (and gays like me alike)~!

Earl Edgar says "In the Light, your eyes shine like brilliant, golden fireworks." I know Edgar, darling, I know~!! How sweet of you to say that!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA


Tamaki says, "A good man making women happy is everything!" I know, Tamaki and you make me happy too!!

Ahhhhhh!! The joy of having two bishies say that to you all in one day!! *feet gets shaky*

Last but not least, the lucky female lead character that gets the privilege to be with these hot hunks have that same chestnut coloured hair that clearly proves how annoying they can get.

Lydia in Earl and Fairy who called Edgar an imposter. Silly girl.

Same annoying lead female character in Ouran: Haruhi Fujioka. She's not even pretty to begin with.

*mumbles to myself*

Anyhow, having two bishies adorn my post in one day is dangerous for my health. I should leave now before the blood from my nose gushes out and short circuits my computer.

Tamaki~! Earl Edgar~!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Tamaki. Definaly. No doubt. *fangirl Squeel*
He's sooo cute!
For guys and girls alike!
but I always thought gays would go for the twins. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the anime that you're comparing with OHSHC, and I only just recently started watching OHSHC, and I have to say, it's awsome, and I love Tamaki. Ahhh, now I wanna be friends with you, cause you seem so cool!!! Do you have facebook or AIM???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...