2:47 PM

Asimo and Balthier

Mood: Half dead once again, with thanks to technology
(in a good and bad way)

Thanks to my desperate need to see my father in law (Balthier's side of the family), I ran all the way to Queensbay with hope of getting a new disc. I even told my mum, "If I finish this game, I'll treat both you and dad to Tao's Japanese buffet!"

Of COURSE that worked. She spared me from running all the way to QBay with my bare feet. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

To my dismay, it was all sold out!! I was feeling terribly foul but then guess who I met in QBay??

ASIMO~!!



He's the cutest THING I've ever seen (besides Mr. Shida)~!! I almost had a nosebleed watching 'him' dance to the Rasa Sayang song. OMG!! And it can run really fast. Snapped a few pics on my phone but I shan't put them here (because it shows what a dreadfully hopeless photographer I am).

And so I ran all the way to Manda's house at 10.00pm to grab her disc. Yes, I'm THAT psychotic. :P

Anyway, reached my house and immediately took out the disc to play only to be disappointed that IT GOT STUCK AT THE EXACT SAME PLACE.

...

.....

......

Are the heavens playing around with my luck by tossing it like a coin? Or am I forever destined to never finish the game..?

Mum, dad...

My offer still stands for Tao.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...