10:55 PM

QBay, The Coffin and Bagan

Mood: Gay-ish~

Chill people... I ain't talking about the real coffin I bought for Ama from NIRVANA. :) Just kidding!

I watched the Thai horror The Coffin with Ama at QBay on Tuesday while the other maybe... 29/31 of the gang went to watch High School Musical 3? Hahahaha had a good sob watching The Coffin. It was too sad when the ghost, well, died.

I stole these pics from Vin's blog and they were very few. Remind me to steal from Jelissa!!


Guess how many of us went...? Not too many!
Just... 24..?

Like Vin says: MGS unites in MBS!

Wengwah here was trying to pose like the baby in the poster behind. Hahahaha caught him on the camera JUST in time!


Here we are at Nando's where I laughed and cried after reading Absolute Boyfriend. BWAHAHAHAHA

Next...

MYen presenting me with my bday present at Toys R Us... a Drumstick Techno ice-cream!!
We were pretending to be a professor and her graduate.

On the night before:

My dear parents took me to BAGAN at Jalan Bagan Jermal. Great food, fantastic atmosphere, brilliant place but... PRICEY prices! Nothing I can afford. But I loved it! It's sort of like a gay rendevzous bar thingy I guess..? Probably why it suits me best. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

These 2 sofas were taken outside the TOILET. And they had a full length mirror all the way for ladies to look at themselves, and for gays to admire themselves.

Setting of the restaurant. Dark and blur, I know. Was lazy.

And this pic actually was kinda special, cos they lights you see above are actually reflected upon a glass panel. Very artistic! Gives you the impression that there are many 'stars' in the sky when you look from inside. :P

Did I mention I love the food?? The food's delicious~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...