1:04 AM

Anime Randomality

Mood: Annoyed

It's interesting how annoying and idiotic an anime character can turn out to be. Die, Luke, die. Die. Die. Die. Why can't he inherit some of Asch's COOL arrogance as a replica? What a conceited ass Luke is.


Here's Luke (left) and Asch (right). Both are the exact replicas of each other, but somehow Asch turns out to be the cooler one and Luke's the one with the defective brain. Did I mention that Asch is the original copy?


That's why, people... go for originals only! Pirated stuff like isofons (that may appear in the form of something named LUKE) are lack of something. Let's call that something brains and humanity.

When you go for ori, this is what you'll get:

... a red bishie with really cool moves!

Though I've read that Luke's character'll change gradually... man, I'll never forget what a selfish, bratty, jerk he is. And Manda, I really applaud you for putting up with a main character in a game like that. You're really awesome!

Honestly, I know not why I'm so worked up on this. :P BWAHAHAHAHAHA these people don't even exist. And if they do, I'll offer to be Luke's murderer. :P

OMG!!! I just realised this is my third post of the day. BWAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so proud of myself :P

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...