9:54 PM

Relief~!

Mood: PROUD!

I'm gonna make the strangest statement that has crossed my mind after this bloody, mind boggling 1-month, 4-weeks long final year exam.

I DIDN'T FAIL A SINGLE SUBJECT!!!

And the DUMBEST thing of all is that I may actually get a Band 6 for my SCHOOL MUET test thing. OMG. I think that's freakily impossible, and so I shall go search for my errors so that I'll just land on a Band 5.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm so happy with myself that I managed to pass~!!

And so I would like to thank all those people at home who have been struggling to keep me company during my late nights (of fanfic-ing) of hardcore boredom and not forgetting, my perpetual stock of Maggi Mee.

I owe my thanks to these two:

*drumrolls*

....


.....


.......

1. GENJO SANZO



Okay, people, if you're all wondering where this wonderful MAN is, he's actually under the bottle, see?

SEE???

He's a coaster and he TOTALLY shoots me up with his love bullets when I doze off!!!

...

Hahaha, sorry for being too excited but... well, that's really the case.

Oh and people, don't ask me where I BOUGHT this coaster because I made it myself~! From plastic! And some recycled goods. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. (none other than) MR. SHIDA, the lovable monkey
that I'm gonna mate with very soon.

Mr. Shida totally expresses my feelings!! That's why I love him so much. He's cuter than Punitha, people. Hahahaha. Watch my darling in action!

WHEN Mr. Shida does THESE, he's saying...

"I don't know a CRAP of what this is about." (most prominent action while doing Chemistry revision)

"I'm begging for a pass... just a pass..." (most prominent action during Maths revision)

FAILED. *long piak* (another Maths reaction.)

"Looking at books gives me wrinkles." (... all subjects, on the whole.)

"I'll help my dearest soulmate in anyway I can... because she loves me."

"Chimpanzees have 95% similarities to human genes in serology experiment. Who says I can't study?"

I LOVE YOU MR. SHIDA~!!! Nyah!! You're the cutest among ALL!!


Oh yeah, exams are almost over... once the real MUET is over and done with on Saturday, I'll be a free man. Er - gay.

And when I come back from Singapore, I'm gonna be an Ah Long to my godbro. He PROMISED to lend me the PS2 after my PA paper 1 - in ONE condition: that I pluck his white hair. I so very naively did so, and when I came back from schhol after PA, I've discovered that he had already ran to I dunno, Thailand? KL? or Singapore?? Sheesh! I've been conned!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

... and that means no Balthier til December.

*sobs*

Oh and Vin dear, I really loved that birthday post of yours BUT... I'm sorry I couldn't cry, hun. I wasted too many tears on Absolute Boyfriend vol. 6 that I bought that day. Pardon me. After all, you saw my little laugh/cry breakdown at Nando's in QBay.

GAYS ARE SO EMOTIONAL~!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(thanks anyway, Vin darling!! I love you too!!)

Oh and I was watching Darker than Black today and laughed my head off over these three people whose names were:

1. November-11.
2. May.
3. June.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...