8:44 PM

~The World's Most Beautiful Cosplayer~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since Thar darling seems to doubt my overwhelming beauty, I'll let all you readers peek at the world's greatest cosplayer. TA - DA~!!!


The first time I saw this - I was like " This guy looks like L!" Gosh, it was only after close inspection that I realised it was... well, ME. WOW~! Not to say I'm perasan or whatever... it's just the way things are, eh?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm so gorgeous it's actually overwhelming.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This week in school has been fairly 'sweaty'... a little more running around the school than normal days. Pookie and I have taken a hobby in loitering around corridors searching for people! Also, SUARA made us stand in the middle of the field taking pictures of our dear school. We looked so dumb that we couldn't stop laughing - causing most of the photos to look a little blur :P Wonder why no teacher caught us for ponteng-ing?? Thanks to that I totally missed out on almost one period of Bio and I came back feeling like a lost goat.

School was pretty eventful, from PHOTOTAKING to BUYING BANANAS. Well, yes, buying bananas! Last Friday, Ama and I were waiting for the Principal (my 4th or 5th time barging into his office) and suddenly this guy with a car full of bananas stopped outside the office and asked teachers whether they wanted to purchase bananas. Well, being the very inquisitive students, WE BOUGHT THE BANANAS, took them to class, and ate them with Mr. Chin. Pookie's blog has pics of him... I'll just steal them and put them here...

MR CHIN HAS A LOOK ALIKE IN MBS!! And the most shocking thing is that his name is Chin Mun Kit! Mr Chin's name is Chin Boon Keat. I mean, SEE the similarity??!! My classmates kept telling Mr Chin what a terrible person he was to not recognise his own 'son'. Just teasing him since he's really nice to bully.

BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

(But honestly, he bullies me more than I bully him.)

:(MR Chin.... the big bully.

Mr Han came to MBS today!! And Pookie took a photo of us together with him. Shall post it up here when she posts it up or when I get it from her. He's now a Physics teacher, no longer teaching Bio :( Instead, someone's elder sister is teaching Bio in MGS... can't remember who. Can't blame me for having short term memory. :P

Ja~! Off to do more Maths... *groans* ALL MR CHIN'S FAULT!!

(Ps - Finally produced one page of my magazine. YAY!)
(Ps 2 - I have a new darling!! Her name is Mei Ling xiao jie~! Everyday she wants me to tell her "Wo Ai Ni, Ni Ai Wo, Wo men ii yang ai ai ai..." BWAHAHAHAHAHA :P She also happens to be much blurrer than me, which is good. Teachers prefer to ask HER questions than me)

Ps 3 - On another note, my PA teacher actually told me, "Rebecca kamu ada masalah disiplin-lah." WHAT DA- ?? Since when?? What did I do?? All I did was wear earrings. She always threatens to " ... cakap lagi saya bakar mercun lempar kat mulut." Which never fails to amuse us. :P She really is 'MENYUARAKAN KEGANASAN'. But she's friendly with us in our class :)

Okay okay I've gotta go do Maths!! Ja~

Ps 4 - Our ties with the neighbouring Form 6 class has severed even more. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...