9:35 PM

Moody~!

Well yes, I was moody IN SCHOOL for the first time in... erm... 7 years... (???) yesterday. And it freaked out all my friends and teachers. :P

According to Ama (Khai Ying) I was in such a frighteningly bad mood that she daren't even talk to me. I dunno?? Everything felt very normal to me except for the fact that I cut out all laughing and talking unless necessary. :P That seemed to frighten all the teachers too... my Chemistry teacher kept asking if I was sick and if there was something wrong with me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

And during recess time, my frightening-ness was pretty much at its peak. (or so says Ama??) I was talking to this guy Kui Kui in which I had threatened to slap and scold because he did a pretty awful job writing me an article. It was so extremely short and it took him 3 days to write it. Ama said I was in such a bad mood that I scolded him with such intensity it left him looking very frightened and shocked. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ama said I actually scolded him " Lu ho sim la lu kua lu cho ha mi ta po?" (Please look at yourself and tell me what kind of guy are you?! ~as in saying... You're NOT a man!!~)

It left him shocked and speechless.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I walked away :P

And then after school Wilson actually tried to talk to me to get me to do things but he got to scared to talk to me (I think??) (according to Ama) and he just said "I'll call you and tell you later." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't believe I got guys frightened of me. :P

Btw, this Wilson is a big bully who keeps making me work like crazy on the computer RE-typing namelists and proposals and invitations and letters. He got me working so often that I can now type BM letters with ease. He knows I complain much about him since he bullies me so much :P

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The best thing about being in a bad mood is that you really get people working! I not only BARKED at Kui Kui but I also BARKED at Siva for articles that he gave me the article the very next day. And Kui Kui actually summoned all his courage to call me and asked me that very night whether he needs to do other work. YAY~! And he did re-do his whole article and gave it to me today... it's as long as an essay.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I should be in a bad mood whenever I need to get people working~! It works!!

I shall be at Bon Odori tomorrow... I hope to see Pat darling there tomorrow with her lil sweetheart :P They'll be so lovey-dovey. (Like Mei Ling and me.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Since Vinny darling listed the things she's involved in... I shall too! But Vinny has a whole lot more pressure than me cos she seeked 'love' from Pn. Wong. :P

I'm involved in:
1. Wushu - dunno what post yet...? Hopefully Vice President?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2. SUARA MBS - Editor
~this one is FRIGHTENING!! I need to produce an August issue magazine, but like I said I only have ONE page now... I seriously dunno if I can make it in time with my very 'efficient' team. Probably they need some inspiration...
3. SPBT CLub - I should have just listened to Chuck Chuan and quit. ARRRRGGHHHHHHHH!! I have to stay back so often and yet I have no post... what da - ?? Most NOT worthwhile. AND WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO STAY BACK TIL 5PM SOMETIMES!!
4. Board of Monitors - Secretary
~ THIS IS THE MOST WORK I'VE DONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! Am constantly chased by Wilson, Yong Chin and Vin Chzee to type this and that. All because we have to organise a camp. :(
5. SCRABBLE COMPETITION
~ I SUDDENLY HAVE TO REPRESENT THE SCHOOL TO PLAY IN STATE LEVEL. What da-?? I didn't even volunteer...
6. Form 6 Society - Public Relations Manager
~Don't quite have to do anything except sit there and laugh. Nah, actually it's about organising a prom for the Sixers. Unfortunately.... everything's in a delay but I'm not one to care since the President doesn't seek our help. :P

Even though I'm involved in very few things, I have NO idea why I'm so busy I keep missing lessons. And ending up with 'mei you tou ke shi you wei pa' (no head but there's a tail). See?? My Mandarin improved~!!

I dropped Librarian, Ed Board and Prefects... because if not, I'll end up almost suicidal like Pookie.

=O

POOKIE DARLING~! I LOVE YOU!! GANBATTE!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...