5:50 PM

Bon Odori~!!

Had a whole lot of fun yesterday at the Bon Odori festival!! I kept telling everyone that I'll meet my beautiful gay Japanese partner here (be it alive or dead :P) and well I didn't find any. But I did find hundreds of beautiful men that totally distracted Ama and I.. since I was there since 5 pm til 11 pm!!

However, since Pookie, Ama and I were on duty to sell tickets together with Vern Lim, Cheah Yeem, David, Christopher (and some other people I don't know) we caused quite a havoc! The havoc wasn't because I was holding more than some RM 15, 000 IN CASH but because all of us sitting at the booth was making SO MUCH NOISE.

We kept yelling, "Hello 'leng chai' (means: 'handsome' in Hokkien) come over here and get your tickets!" or "Buy RM100 and get a free kiss from this 'leng chai' (while pointing at Vern Lim)" or even stuff like "No tickets, no sushi, no ice cream, no LOVE~, no goldfish, no kisses!" Cheah Yeem was loudest among all of us, though. (Surprised I'm not loudest?? That's because I kept counting money. :P) Of course we were SO great that we sold all tickets. YAY!

We were interviewed by some DAP people (I think??) about whether we've seen changes in the Penang government and about Lim Guan Eng. Those people kept laughing when we yelled "We support Lim Guan Eng!!" into the camera :P They interviewed Vern Lim and he spoke like a future PM!! He spoke in FLUENT BM and said really mature things like, "Kami belum melihat apa-apa perubahan yang ketara atau drastik daripada pentadbiran baru DAP lagi tetapi kami menanti-nantikan segala pelaksanaan yang bakal dilakukan oleh kerajaan baru." Or sth like that. Normal people won't realise that he's actually only Form 5. :P

We met a whole group of Gothic Lolita people in which I'm all but too happy to post here. Look what kind of clothes they wear!!?? It's amazing!!

I even found one L look alike, too bad he wasn't wearing jeans. :( Look how cute he is!!
And one Misa Amane look-alike... SORRY the picture turned out blur. She was moving a lot in the crowd. :( She's really pretty!

Pat was there with her boyfriend Ben and Pat looks so PRETTY!! Is she even the Pat I know/ knew?? I was like... is that PAT??? I couldn't even recognise Jas who looked so pretty beyond words. Even though she was just wearing normal clothes.

At around 10 pm, Wilson called me to tell me he was coming but I didn't even see him appear!! He made me wait til 11 pm for him but still I didn't see him. He missed the fireworks display!! Padan muka. :P

The fireworks display was really nice and I took a video of it!! Here it is~! I took another video too, since this one was too short, but the other video had my voice and Ama's voice practically yelling into the phone about strippers and pole dancers so I shan't put it up here. :P Other wise people might think that I'm horny.



We met so many beautiful guys in yukatas and both Ama and I actually thought of pulling down the yukata to see what's inside. I think these beautiful guys don't wear undies inside... *nosebleeds*

AHEM!!!!!

Well, I shall be off then. Got loads of homework to do and I overslept today during my afternoon nap. I slept for 4 hours straight. :P Oh well~ I'll just copy stuff from friends from school~

(just don't let me mum see that...)

And MBS's Speech Day yesterday was interesting... since hardly any school has Lion Dance and Stick Dances as performances.




MBS Lion Dance and Indian Stick Dance... lazy to put the video here :P

Ja~! Shall be off now to further enhance the beauty of my skin. (Is that what gays do???) I wonder.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...