3:36 PM

"Kurang ajar punya budak..."

KURANG AJAR punya budak HUI KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! What useless mummy??!! Mummy's not useless kay?? I'm super fertile la!! :P

Yeah, when can we go out again? Mummy misses you darling~

Yaloh school has been crazy since exams will be coming next week but I'm yet to understand what my Chem and Bio teacher said on Day One. Interesting. I'll pay anyone RM1 per hour to teach me proper Chem and Bio so please step up, people.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah, that's just how important studies are to me. :P

Teachers in MBS have mood swings. I just realised that.

I haven't contacted my son in days. :P Hardly see him walking around doing nonsense these days... :(

I realised that Sandy (me mum) is actually older than AMA. So I'm quite confused as to who should be called Ama.

Anyway, had some stupid phototaking sessions with friends and it ended really embarrassing. There I was, trying to flaunt my useless Mandarin to Mandarin-literate people. Ended up totally embarrassing. It was like this: this Wilson wanted to ban me from using Mandarin but Hui Ying challenged him to ask me to say anything in Mandarin. So I echoed Hui Ying lao sher and said, "Ni wen wo ah?!" I actually meant to say "You can ask me anything!" or rather, "You ask me la!" but I ended up saying it in the wrong tone that made it sound like "You - kiss me." Actually, I'm too embarrassed to put it up here but WHO cares, since Ama has only spread news to the whole world about my little mistake.

OMG I actually directly asked a guy to kiss me unintentionally. WOW. That's just how much my Mandarin improved. So, Geok Hooi laughed til she cried and I was so red I had to hide behind Hu Ying darling.

:(

Anyway, don't worry bout this Wilson, cause HE's actually my Jie Jie (sister). He has joined the Sisterhood. Will talk about Sisterhood once I recruit more males... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I need to recruit more gay males!! MORE!! MORE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA

*ahem*
Anyway, here's a picture of us at MBS~! See how lovely MBS is?? There's a park behind, walk a little more and you end up at MY HOUSE. Yeah, how uninteresting. Which means, I can actually run home anytime I want.

The guy there is Yong Chin!! Amy Ong's brother!! (Nah, just kidding.)

I shall have free buffet steamboat very soon!! Thanks to Mr Chin's interruption, Wilson, Hui Ying and I ended up betting on our upcoming test results. Hui Ying must beat Wilson in PA. My Maths marks MUST be higher that Wilson's Accounts marks. BWAHAHAHAHAHA he's, after all - already ready to give out RM38. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which is why I need a Bio and Chem teacher. RM1 per hour. I have so little confidence in those two subjects that i daren't even bet them on buffet steamboat. :O

SUARA MBS is finally almost ready!! (I hope) We are supposed to get in printed tomorrow. OMG, I hope that everything will be fine.

Got to go to FLAME for buffet tomorrow - YAY!! I hope that I'll be able to snap some photos and put it up here. Then I can show you someone who Jze Yuin likes to see... *ahem*

Oh well~! Gotta go do Maths right now and go crazy doing it.

I should have bet with my teacher as well!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, Chingy, I'll be missing you!! Have a happy time in US... :( and we lose yet another friend. And sorry I'm to lazy to go up to my Facebook. We were chatting and I accidentally closed the window. And was to lazy to go back. HONTOU NI GOMENASAI!! :(

Got stupid Prom coming up and I'm absolutely lazy to do a thing about it. Mum made me try so many dresses I actually forgot which one I bought. WOW. That's just how much my brain works.

Oh well~ before I leave I would like to tell the WORLD....
























































































I LOVE ALL MY READERS!! MUAKS!! MUAKS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets bet with teacher k?
wahahahahaha

for sure we will take some picx tmrw =)
bt who jze yuin likes to see?
i wonder
hahahahaha

Hannah said...

Thanks, Becky! And I know it was unintentional - the Facebook thing. Haha! I was actually chatting with Chia Sin through MSN that time.

And you won't be losing another friend. I'll still be your friend no matter where I go.

Enjoy life in Form 6! Send my regards to all our friends there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...