2:13 PM

~BWAHAHAHAHA Busy Busy Busy~

Yes, Form 6 is really making me busy and a whole lot more lunatic-al than I've ever been. Well, imagine me trying to produce a newsletter for the school - TO BE FINISHED AND PRINTED in 2 weeks time, and hardly a single sheet, hardly a single page has been started on.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine a camp that we're gonna organise in 2 weeks time, joint with 5 other student bodies in the school - and nothing has yet been finalised.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine that your neighbours in the next class... THE SENIORS, being your ultimate enemy. Everyday it's like a war zone :P

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine an examination that I will have to sit for in a month's time - in which I'm pretty sure that'll be the death of me. Chemistry is just weird, Biology is just disgusting (I MEAN, playing with SALIVA??!!) and Maths is totally out of this world. Our teachers promised permanent insanity for life and an almost "SURE FAIL" results.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which is why I shall just tarry on watching D Gray Man, Bleach and Naruto Shippuden before I REALLY lose my mind~

But on the other hand... I'm really having fun! :P Kinda proud that I'm here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Toodles!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...