11:23 PM

A Prayer

Dear God,

We may have only met three times in our short life; yet I feel as if I've known her for a lifetime.
The total length of our conversations together may amount to just 5 minutes; yet I know so much more about her.
We may have known only each others' names; but the depth of our relationship is further than what meets the eye.
Yes, WE are Sisters in Christ.

I pray to you, Lord, that because I barely spent any time with her - that you give me a chance to learn more about her and know her better. I pray to you, Lord, that I too, could be there for her the next time she griefs. I pray to you, Lord, that she'll be healthy and strong.

I pray to you, Lord; that this girl, my Sister - that I hardly ever know - will survive this ordeal and smile again. That she'll continue to smile, and make those around her smile along with her too.

O Lord; guide her, protect her, bless her. Deliver her from this moment; let her persevere.

Amen


"For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou [art] my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance."


Psalms 32:6-7

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...