10:51 AM

10 Reasons why I Flunked Form Six

Now this post is REALLY random, but I do feel like reminiscing about my wondrous, youthful time in Form Six. A mere 10 reasons out of a million:


10 REASONS WHY I FLUNKED FORM SIX


#1: Gambling in class during lessons


#2: Running off to eat glorious food while lessons are ongoing in class


#3: Spying on THE KID IN THE OPPOSITE BLOCK


#4: Watching movies in school


#5: Committing suicide


#6: Watching lovers in tuition instead of concentrating


#7: Money problems


#8: Eating in class during lessons


#9: Goofing off in class (most frequently done)


#10: Searching for lovers (found aplenty!)

To sum it all up? Form Six + Friends = Joy + Love. I've not regretted a single moment spent with you guys in Form Six. =) Thanks for making it happen. Thanks for the unforgettable memories.

2 comments:

Bronwyn Lok said...

Do you know a Poh Huey Ching in your tuition last year? Coz I think that's her behind the lovers in the 6th pic. She's from Heng Ee.

Unknown said...

the the the tuition picture. I think I've seen them before. menyampah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...