1:23 PM

A Post Long Due: Shots Immediately After STPM!

The instant STPM was over, we really went wild with laughter!!! HAHAHAHA

Right after Chem Paper 1, Ama was the only one mourning. Even though I don't think I did THAT well at all, I was too busy in jubilation that this horrible period of exams was finally over!!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Group photo in the foyer.

I think I went bald. HAHAHAHA.

There was a hole in the Malaysian flag and we didn't notice during assembly???

Maybe we were too busy being absent for school. HAHAHAHAA

I tried being a headgirl for once. Not bad! XD

Since the tennis court is gonna be gone, we needed to find a new pole. HAHAHAHA

What better place than on the podium? XD

It would be great if Dewan Budaya was open. We actually wanted to take out that uh, THING that Adrian always stands behind during assembly to control the school thing. Then it would really feel like being a head-gay for once!!! But sadly, it was locked. :( No thingy. No head-gay feeling.

Oh well~! This is proof that we really are crazy. HAHAHAHA~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...