1:10 PM

Latest Gaming Addiction - Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm!!!

I'm 100% addicted. HAHAHAHA. Manda darling will know, since I bug her about it every time I do message her. XD (GOODBYE, HOPES OF FINDING A JOB!!!! I'M ONLY GONNA GET ONE AFTER I FINISH THIS!!!)

Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm

I miraculously played 13 hours in 4 days (average of 6 hours+ a day?) and am already halfway through the game!!! WHOAAA~!!! The graphic ain't really nice, but at least the weird gameplay and strange storyline makes up for it and made it extremely entertaining. NYAHAHAHAHA. And I'm gonna finish it REAL soon.

Apek, you better start helping me look for me dream job. Nyahahaha~

Well... the characters are seriously pretty little things. AND I DO LOVE ALL THE HAWT BISHOUNEN IN THERE~!! <3Iris, the remaining alchemist left

The story's about a legendary book, the Escalario, which was scattered into 7 pieces of gemstones all around the world. And the gems, when joined, will somehow bind the Escalario back together and this legendary book is said to grant any wish that the bearer wants.

(Whee~!! I wanna be a G.O.T.~!!!)


Edge Vanhite- my fave character!!
Cool, looks cold, but is very, very kind. Nyah~!! XD

Edge and Iris are Raiders that do quests and missions given out by the Guild. Somehow, Iris is the remaining alchemist left and only her powers can 'set the wheels in motion'. Of course she doesn't know that, or else she'll be the evil villain instead of the hero, no? XD

And so she stumbles upon the gems and joins them all up, and then....

. . . .

...? I dunno? BWAHAHAHAHA

I'm completely GUIDE-LESS and playing with instinct. Which is the sheer thrill of playing RPGs!!! XD

Battle system is really chibi! And I like it best when Edge is Plua form, where he carries the Kunai and fights like a Ninja. XD (Naruto-obsessed otaku here HAHAHA)

Interesting battle system~~!

The men here are all good-looking (PLUS factor!!! Nyahahaha~!!) and the women here are all FAT-chested (another PLUS factor!!). Which is why I blogged about this game today instead of the many more things I haven't blogged about. HAHAHA

Before I forget...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...