1:43 PM

A Post Long Due: Gramps 90th Bday

Celebrated my gramps 90th bday in style!!! It was grand with wine, wine and more wine... *drools*

I was amazed by myself:

I did this!!! Jian kang!!!

Thanks to HuiYing darling who accompanied me up to 2 am to make this for my gramps. I was really proud of it somehow. HAHAHAHA. I actually almost gave up when the first one I did carried the wrong 'jian'. ARGHHHH. I still remember how pu hui that was. XD

Endless bottles of Chardonnay and Merlot!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

*drools*

I thought that my dad actually looked really cute in this photo. XD

That's me, through someone else's camera. HAHAHAHA


Look how dashing my grandpa can be when he needs to be!!! He's super yeng in a tux!!! *nosebleeds*

Many relatives were actually drooling over my gramps that night. HAHAHAHA. XD He looked really young for 90, no? Those other two hot gals are my dashing cousins from all over the world. :)

A scene during the dinner~

(Many ppl I dunno. HAHAHAHA)

A scene during the dinner~ 2

(Even more ppl I dunno. XD)

A scene during the dinner~ 3

A small part of the big family: The three of us! XD


Happy birthday Akong!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...