11:30 PM

DAVID - Expression of the Year Award Winner


David's class was pretty entertaining towards the end of our schooling term.

HAHAHAHAHA sorry, I know I'm on an online curfew of some sort but I thought of HuiYing, Mingyen, Ama and Mollusca... and SUDDENLY I couldn't resist the blogging temptation. This photo has been hidden too long inside some random photo folder in my comp and it's time it gets the limelight it deserves!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Presenting:

THE BEST EXPRESSION OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO:

...what's with the shocked look??!!


HAHAHAHAHA!! Beautiful!!

I can pretty much imagine that Mingyen's expression after seeing this would be:

...?

Uuulalalala. (Imitating Viki... XD) HAHAHAHAHA. Really had a laugh looking at these.

Back to chemistry now... I'm gonna super REGRET if I fail to force myself to study right now. NYAHAHAHAHA~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...