10:35 PM

Random Pics at a Fire Drill

Found this at Vin's blog and found it worth blogging about... HAHAHA. Can you see all our happy faces during a fire??
(But anyway, if there were a real fire, I think I would be running for my life instead of standing at the middle of the field waiting to get toast. Definitely not standing there in a crowd making peace signals. BWAHAHAHAHA)

The fire drill interrupted our Biology lesson in which HuiYing darling and I were in an extremely 'chi kek' debate about potassium-ions hypothesis and some glucose hypothesis for transportation in plants. So... imagine having a Bio lesson in the middles of the field when there's a fire?? BWAHAHAHAHA cos that's exactly what we did. :P

Had fun during my first ever MBS fire drill~!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...