12:56 PM

A Potential Paedophile - Paedophilic Behaviour (II)

OMIIIIIGOSHHHHHH.

I switched on my hp this morning, only to realise that David DID send me that adorably cute picture of Nicholas. HAHAHAHAHAHA

SEEEEEEEEEE????? OMIGOSH.

And there I was, so obsessed about pictures I took of extremely cute and adorable kids in MBS that I barely even noticed when Adriel, Vern, Ama and David all dressed me up to look like some lunatic. BWAAHAHAHAHA. And I just realised that those two fingers behind, showing the peace sign, are from....

....... *nosebleeds*

I shan't mention anymore in case I REALLY get caught for exhibiting paedophilic behaviour. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I would have taken more pics of Renaldo if he weren't so active, jumping here and there....

*nosebleeds*

I have a new target~!!! After some heavy discussion with Ama over drama stuff this morning in tuition... I actually realised that... BRANDON ONG is also not-your-average-height kind of cute! Which means I'll be stalking more ppl from now onwards. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...