7:03 PM

The Insanity Continues...

HAHAHAHAHA everyone who has been reading my blog this past few days would rather think that they don't know me, yeah? But then my insanity continues on today...

... WHEN RENALDO JUST HAD TO BE SOOOOOOOOO HORRRRRIBLLLLY CUUUUUUTTTEEEE TO FEED ME SWEETS~!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOW CUTE!!!! I almost nosebled to death. I'm pretty sure my blood glucose level as well as my blood pressure hit the ceiling then.

Sweets just got sweeter. They've never tasted this sweet.... *nosebleeds*

BWAHAHAHAHAHA tomorrow's the rehearsal and Wednesday would be the day of the competition. And then all this fantasy would end. Yup, this fantasy about me living my life with the cutest people in MBS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm gonna miss Nicholas and Adrian Renaldo a lot :( And to think that I just found Brandon. And Chee Yong. (the both of them are about the same height as those EXTREMELY cute but not-your-average height boys).

Did I mention Vasugi, Ama and I had a little bonding session??? HOOOOOOW SWEET~!!

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me during this whole drama, however... was when Mama Wong requested that I do makeup on them kids.

.... imagine the disaster.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...