10:49 PM

A Potential Paedophile - Paedophilic Behaviour

I AM A POTENTIAL PAEDOPHILE.

(this is when you insert 'just kidding!' but I seriously doubt that I'm joking.... considering what nonsensical behaviour I practiced in school today.)

Am almost very proud of it, and having no regrets participating in the Drama Club.

Before I explain why I'm a paedophile (and before losing a lot of blood putting in cute pictures of lil boys) ... THE DRAMA COMPETITION IS IN FIVE DAYS TIME!!! There's a lot of preparations to be done on these few days, but I'm hoping we'll at least get a placing or something. Vin, Ama, Adrian and I have been working our asses off this week staying back in school until as late as FIVE. And everytime I reach home, I'll be completely dead to the world. BWAHAHAHAHA

But I think we'll succeed?? Cos Vin darling prayed REALLLLLLY hard to Gods. She even made me go to the temple across MBS to go pray with her. Mad woman, hahaha.

Btw, the drama's about Romeo and Juliet.

This week school hasn't been very kind to me but I'VE BEEN HELPING MYSELF WITH MAJOR DOSES OF EXTREMELY CUTE, ENTAU, AND YENG FORM THREE TO FORM FOUR BOYS. OMG~!!!

Vin's right: I've got loads to say and I'm all but too happy to announce that I'm obsessed over cute and short boys. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH *nosebleeds*

...I'll let the pics do the talking before I get another fit of hysteria like I did in school today which maded me cry like a mad gay.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's Chee Yong, Romeo's mother... who obviously got lost in the sarung that he's supposed to wear at the bottom... erm... and not over the head. He's EXTREMELY CUTEEEEE!!!

LOOK AT HIS FACE!!! He's soooooooo cute!!! Especially at the first time when he was doing an Irish jig together with Renaldo (both of them have got very bad and funny leg coordination BWAHAHAHAHA), he stopped and posed a peace sign while saying, "KAWAII~!" OMG OMG OMG I think I almost died from a heart attack. (My heart seems to be rather weak these few days.) It went unnoticed to many, but not to me, though, because that was SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEE~!!!

AHEM. Next...

Ahhhh lookie~ Jon, our Juliet's feeling shy in the baju kurung. Basically thanks to David who keeps chasing him with his camera phone. HAHAHAHAHA
But I managed to steal a CLOSED-UP picture of pretty Jon anyway~!! Next to him is Renaldo, you can see his sleeve... WHY DIDN'T I TAKE HIM IN THE PICTURE??!!! RENALDO's extremely cute in the baju kurung!!! I'll never forgive myself... *mourns*

On the bright side...

... if I do take a pic of both of them in it, I wouldn't be here blogging. I would probably be in coma due to excessive loss of blood.

My darling son, Gerry... he folds clothes neater than I will ever can. No wonder he's the 'woman' at night. Btw, my family just expanded, because suddenly Gerry married this unknown 'guy' and gave birth to Christopher, who now calls me Ama. BWAHAHAHAHA

Here's Adrian (Cheah) helping Boon Leong to tie up his sarung.

I seriously think this picture is very funny because Boon Leong looks like some wrapped up something in a cocoon. HAHAHAHAHA. Could he be thinking the same??

Here's part of our drama crew, for starters. Look how cute Adriel and Boon Leong ARE!!!! (both acting as fathers to Romeo and Juliet respectively). Jonathan, in yellow, (Juliet) looks extremely sweet sitting next to Christopher (Romeo)~ And I've gotta say, Jonathan looks prettier than I can EVER be in a baju kurung. HAHAHA.

The two ppl behind from left are: NICHOLAS LIM (OMG~!!! SO CUTEEEEEEE!!! WITH THE PEACE SIGN OOOOOHHHHHHH.... *nosebleeds*) and Ignatius, (OMG~!!!! VERYYYYY FUNNY as a doctor!!!) whom Ama's obsessed about.

And it's kinda obvious that I'm obsessed over Nicholas. OMGOMGOMG he's not the average height kind of person!!! He's not hittting the ceiling like Gerry, my son, he's just... just... soooooo.....

soooooooooo....CUTE!!!!!!!!

*nosebleeds*.... give me a moment, I need to set my bearings straight....

AHEM.

This pic is yet another one with all Boon Leong and Adriel in it, and Jon and Chris, but there's Gerry, my dashing and super super kuai son, Nicholas *nosebleed*, Ignatius *faints* and ADRIAN RENALDO *nosebleeds like hell* (OMGOMGOMGOMG sooooooooo cute!!! SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!) at the back.

And yet again, it's obvious that I'm obsessed over Renaldo as well. This is because Nicholas and him are at about the same height....

There's Jon, resting. Our Juliet~

Nicholas looks extremely 'yeng' when he's talking~!!! (OMG OMG OMG OMG he's tooooooooo tooooo cute..... sooooooo yeng.....)

Sitting is Vern, my nonsensical son, Chris and Pn Lim. Nicholas was walking away to go see Yin Lei play the piano, I think...

AND THERE'S THE PONDAN GUY (Joseph Lee?) BEHIND WEARING THE PINK TIE!!!!

(Ama's succesor)


*nosebleeds yet again*

I'm think I'm stalking him. HAHAHAHAHA there's Nicholas at a Prefects' Orientation, I think.


And there's Nicholas again~ with Yin Lei, who's very very funny when he does some weird fighting stance BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Next....

The highlight of the day is definitely when I took these last two pictures, which completely threw me into a fit of hysteria, which I would like to call as 'paedophilic behaviour' (my theory). BWAHAHAHAHA

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE GREATEST NOSEBLEED IN HISTORY:



.

. .

. . .


. . . .


NICHOLAS!!!! Too cute to be true!! I must have been dreaming when I took this, or in some subconcious state of mind, because there is NO WAY IN HELL my hand would have been so steady while I was taking this photo.

All thanks to David!!!! Actually David took a pic of Nick being EXTREMELY EXTREMELY cute by just saying, "C'mon here! Pose!" BUT DAVID REFUSED TO SEND ME THE PICTURE VIA BLUETOOTH. In the end, Nick was cute enough to let me take this. I think I almost chopped off Adriel and David's hand during the process. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. That's because they were trying to stop me. :P

*stares at pic again*

*NOSEBLEEDS*


OMG. ADRIAN RENALDO!!!!! PLEASE, for heaven's sake, don't look so good in that baju kurung???!!!! I just can't stand it when he changes into that and then goes around blushing like a mad cow and at a loss of words. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIGOSHHHHHHH. He loooooooooks sooooooooo pretty in his costume!!! I died over a thousand times looking at him find his words.

Usually he's very loud, crazy, fun and hyperactive... but when he wears that costume.... HE'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER KNOWNNNNNNNNNN OMIGOSH TOOO CUTE SOOOOOO PRETTY.

*faints*

I noticed that I'm at a loss of words when I'm high. BWAHAHAHAHA. Pardon the redundant words and sentences that are utter nonsense.

And after taking both pics, my soul was practically flying and lost in its own world that I was.... utterly..... MAD. I laughed and cried while Vern stretched my sanity to its limit by making Nicholas stand next to me. Nick became a victim of my killer hug~!!! BWAHAHAHAHA. And then Vern was there saying "Siau eh mak!!" and then forced me into an even more severe form of lunacy when he called Renaldo over. Renaldo gave me one hell of a hug in which sent me brains out of the window, I think.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 'paedophilic behaviour'!!!!

Those two were my first hugs from lower form ppl in MBS and I still can't believe it's from the cutest THINGS I've ever seen in my life. I'm such a paedophile~

Vin darling, after you msged me that you left, I think I went even madder, if possible~ This evil Nicholas, knowing how drastically he would affect my mental health, very cutely wished me good bye which almost made me trip over my own feet. He said something like , "Bye, bye! See you soon, jie-jie," or something and I 100000% DIED. DIED. Died til I lost all form of action.

BWAHAHAHAHAAHA

And suddenly coming to Form 6 wasn't such a bad idea after all. Manda dear, you would NOT believe we're related if you saw me in school today. HAHAHAHAHA.

INSANE!!! That's what MBS is making me. My other friends in college are all growing more and more beautiful and I'm growing more and more siau. Which is a good thing??

That ends my long long post. But then I suddenly had this disturbing thought...

... I wonder how I'll face them all in school on Monday...? *mourns*

1 comments:

hongenter (Loo Fu Hong) said...

i am entering form 6 as well.... any tips for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...