7:48 PM

MUET lessons and school events

So immersed I am - that I forgot that many things happened in school~!!

HUIYING DARLING, MINGYEN, JUJU, JILLIAN DEAR, Siva and Viki... I know how you all should feel right now!!

I WANT to be demerited too!!

AHEM. Anyway, Ama and I had quite some fun butt-analysing these few days to the extent that Mama Wong seems to know about it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. And nope, we're not THAT shy about it. And so Viki tries very hard to run away from us...

MUET lessons are just so very interesting. BWAHAHAHAHA

Had Sukan Tara last Saturday but I somehow predicted that my rumah sukan would get last. And we did. :P And unlike Vin darling who gets so easily agitated by sports results, I feel that I'm more easily agitated by how sore my muscles and legs got.

Despite me getting 2nd for 100m during our group run, I failed miserably in getting a point!! And the most unbelievable thing is that the only point I got for sukan tara is through SHOT PUTT. Would you believe that?? Me, the very sweet and somewhat flimsy, uh, gay, got a POINT for SHOT PUTT?? I think I almost died there and then... from laughter, of course. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, my insatiable hunger these few days is making me fatter much faster that I can burn calories. (It dries my wallet too.) And so Jill, Ama and I run to Mama Wong and feed off her delicious meals whenever we have the chance to. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr David successfully awarded me with the title: 'The Strangest, Funniest Monitor I've Ever Encountered in My Teaching Career' more than 2 times these few weeks. I'm feeling proud of myself!!

My monthly test is coming up in a weeks' time but Streamyx just NEEDS to return today. Sigh. I'll try to control myself well. Highly doubt I can do it, though.

Did I say I'm obsessing over my godbrother's girlfriend these few days?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA you read that right. But I'm too lazy to elaborate...

Anyway, found this in a clinic and I totally love it! I'm sure MingYen would too. :)


I shall try to resume my studies now... *yawns*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...