11:20 PM

Chinese New Year and school~!

Erm... I don't blog because nothing much has been happening in my life?? Even though CNY has come and passed, I still can't find anything much to blog about. I went to pai chiah, slept in a hotel, went for spa, sauna and jacuzzi, cursing rich people with big cars...erm... BWAHAHAHAHA...?

UNLESS you all wish to hear my incessant ramblings about the hefty amount I lost in gambling.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
(let's hate Siam Ban Lak and Black Jack together.)

Went out pretty often during CNY holidays, but knowing how LAZY I can get... I've decided to go against blogging about it. BWAHAHAHAHA

Nothing much has happened in school either; unless you count these few things as happenings:

1. My Math T teacher calling me a bisexual (or in his own terms: an amphibian??!!)
2. Some random MALE teacher telling me freaky stuff like: 'Lelaki ini sungguh tampan!"
3. Lots of people down with flu, and no matter what I DO, I just can't catch the cold / fever/ headache /period pain.
4. Some random teacher actually saying that 'Yoke Yee' talks too much in class. BWAHAHAHAHA this must be the most frightening news in U6Sn2.

Anyway, Happy Thaipusam, Happy Chap Goh Meh...

... and happy being single to me. When will my gay partner ever touch the very depths of my heart and soul??

(very sentimental these days after reading loads of RenjiXByakuya's sweet and funny oneshots~!! Nyahh~!! *nosebleeds)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...