1:43 AM

Of RPG and Asch~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redoing my blog suddenly reminded me about rpg games. I haven't got the chance to update Manda where I finally got to at FF12~!! I got to the Ridorana Cataract, darling~ but am yet to enter the Pharos... all my procrastination is due to my futile attempts at getting hidden espers. Erm... not exactly futile, though. I DID get Adrammelech!! Dunno why I bothered, though. I love Quickenings more than Espers. I don't think I have ever used my Belias, Mateus or the Whisperer even once in the game!! Wow!!

(except for the time I HAD to summon Belias to open up Giruvegan. Don't think that counts!!!)

I'm straying. Oops. I'm banned from the PS2, btw. Until S**M is over??

*mourns*

(I just have to censore those four words that spells the public examinations we poor Form-6sians need to take. Can't let that darn thing ruin the mood!!!)

Anyway, I must be so absolutely random to have conjured up a new layout altogether out of scrape~!! Took me only 2 surprisingly short and hassle free hours, though.

Whee~! Do you all like it?? I can't believe I'm still crazy about Asch. BWAHAHAHAHA. THIS has got to be among my longest. :P

(I sound like a flirtatious old fool.)

... erm... GAY. BWAHAHAHAHAHA *evil smirk and laughter*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...