11:54 PM

Random Ramblings

BWAHAHAHAHHA I somehow felt that it has been too long since I last rambled about random gibberish. So here I am to amuse thee on the randomness of MBS people (and of me, BWAHAHAHA)!!

Let's start with Ama's super ability to attract....







... POLLENS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed like nuts remembering what happened that day~! It was the day after our Christmas sleepover at darling Vin's place... we left her place at 7.30am so as to travel all the way to Balik Pulau to collect live (but preferably, dead, to me) grasshoppers and strange insects for our Bio project. But this Ama wore long pants there. And she was a magnet for those flower seeds! Spent some half an hour removing those.

The seeds shown on this tissue paper was when she was 1/4 done with those darned things. BWAHAHAHAHA dunno why I bothered taking a picture of this...



... why am I even blogging this...?

ANYWAY. My darling son, Vern Vern was VERY VERY EXTREMELY filial to give Ama a RED PACKET for her birthday.



Kind of like an opposite of situations in reality, huh?? Well, this old Ama of ours owes my darling Vin 10 angpaus anyway... and she owes me TWELVE!! All RM100 and above!! Per angpau!!

Vin darling!! Let's menyuarakan keganasan and 'sioh ee eh chu' (burn down her house)!! BWAHAHAHAHA just kidding, Ama~!!


Dunno why I randomly decided to put a picture here of us eating breakfast in the morning during break at Mr. Sim's Chem class last year.

Get ready for the nect one, folks!! It'll scare you all just like it scared Vin darling and I!!!



. . . .?

... did it scare you?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA forgive the quality for being blurry, my hand was shaking because I was too surprised and... at that instant, I caught Vin's 'laughing like a mad woman' disease. The only difference is that I'm gay.

Don't even bother asking me why I put MingYen's face here too... it's uh, random. Like everything else in this post.

(It was a CHILLY, dark evening, where the winds howled and the sun shook... at the Tanjung tuition class, where Vin and I were standing at the 2nd floor. Then this frightening creature: also known as MingYen poked her head downwards all the way from the 4th floor -

scaring the both of us NUTS!! She looks somewhat like a headless ghoul. Er... oops! A head-y ghoul. Body-less ghoul.

.... whatever.)

OOH!! On another note: I was walking home from MBS last Friday and I saw this group of MBS boys somewhat playing soccer in the middle of the field. There was this boy wearing a number '8' t-shirt. The ball kinda rolled out of the field, and he went to pick it. His friends were all yelling "Oi! Kuik ball la! Number 8 eh Lam Pa!" ("go collect the ball, Lam Pa!") (I believe that Frank Lampard's jersey number is 8.)

Well...

...being the perverted yaoi fangirl I am, I immediately turned at the point where they were yelling Lam Pa. And those guys suddenly stopped laughing for a while.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA the WONDERFUL things that happen only in a boys' school~!! *swoons*

AHEM.

Back to my randomness... I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGET TO BLOG THAT I MET OUR DEAREST CHIEF MINISTER on the first day of Chinese New Year!! It was... splendid~!! (Manda, don't let my mum's little nonsense make you laugh when you read this...)


TADA~!! LIM GUAN ENG~!! *swoons yet again*

I even managed a little photo with him!! YAY~!! *squeals*

We're at the same height~!! *screams*


My beautiful cousin managed to get him in the picture... *shrieks*



And his house is very florally decorated~ *shrills*

Okay, okay, I exaggerated a few things. :P I went to his open house on the first day of CNY and managed to see our dearest Chief Minister in person. He was so cool!! NYAHHHH~!

(It is plain to see that I love our new Chief Minister, although he's a Malacca-born.) *nosebleeds*

To sum all of these randomness up....

DIGEST THIS ABSOLUTELY CUTE PICTURE OF MY DARLING, YET NAUGHTY NIECE OF MINE:

ADELINE~!!




And when all this randomness is too much to handle, I *faint*.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...