9:47 PM

Cross Country Race

Last Saturday I had the most disgusting bath I've ever had in 17 years of my beauiful, gorgeous life.

THE CROSS COUNTRY RACE LEFT ME SOAKING IN MY OWN SWEAT AS IF I HAD JUST WALKED OUT FROM A BATH.

I do NOT know just WHICH other school would make students run over HECTARES AND HECTARES of land. Let me explain the route: Started at Youth Park, ran across the field to the carpark near the temple, then ran down all the way to Hotel Waterfall, then ALL the way DOWN a massive traffic jam down that road until near that Moral Uplifting Society then up through Jesselton Road, through the RAJ estate (estate, is it???) all the way up the winding path to Youth Park.

And when you think it's over - it's not. WHEN YOU REACH YOUTH PARK YOU RUN AROUND THAT GIGANTIC ENDLESS FIELD FOR ONE ROUND.

I died during the first 5 minutes of the race. I told everyone that I would meet them in the afterlife. And I thought that Wushu training the night before might make me more energetic.

My PA teacher actually saw me during my DEADEST part of the race and she was like, "AIYOOOO! REBECCA!! Kalau di kelas bertenaga sahaja bercakap!" BAH!! Of all the people to meet when I was at the DEADEST!!Me snapping a photo at the part where I felt much deader than dead. So dead that i had to stop and decided to take a phot. :O

(This PA teacher always threatens to separate me from Ming Yen darling during her lessons because Ming Yen and I just seems to laugh over the dumbest things. For example, today, Ming Yen couldn't stop laughing looking at my library card. It's because the picture made me look as though I was ran over by a lorry. WELL, my face WAS that horrid :P )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that race is IMPOSSIBLE!! I'm happy now that I can still cling on to my life and still on my already past-dead legs.

Someone else running with us?? Yeah, we were joined by this snake. And the weird traffic wardens (MBS students who were part of Lembaga Warden Trafik or sth) were directing the snake towards us. I THINK.

I'm in a house named Balderstone, and in short form, the old t-shirts had it printed 'BALD'. MY GODDDDDDDD!!! Thank goodness they reprinted those shirts and made them Balderstone. And if you snap a photo of the shirt when it is a little creased, it reads 'BLADDERSTONE'.

*sigh* The only up side was that it is purple. Perfect to fit the beautiful gay's (me) magnificent features. :D

NEW FRIEND!! : Yoke Yee and me in Youth Park. SEE? That's what wardens wear. I like her very much. She understands the gay's heart. She treated to me an ice cream. Now that's what I call a friend. *breaks into uncontrollable sobs*

NEW FRIENDS!! The one with the yellow shirt is Bee Siang, my darling, helpful secretary! She's lovable :P YAY!! And the one in blue is Geok Hooi!! My newest DARLING, and she's President of this, Vice President of that in our school. AWESOME. And a top scorer too. :O YAY! She's very cute. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

GAH gotta work on the front cover of my magazine now~!! Plus type some proposal's for tomorrow's meeting. And finish my PA essay - most probably I'll just abandon that one since I only have to hand it in next Monday. :P

The old F5 habit kicks in!! COPY COPY COPY early in the morning!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to declare my goal to my loved ones!!

POOKIE, and all my other DARLINGS, I have 2 goals that I would like for you all to know:
1. I WILL marry a gay.
2. I will beat a competitive frined of mine in studies. I DEFINITELY DEFINTELY ABSOULTELY will. It's a healthy challenge~! :P

Time to go!! I've been on my feet all day til 6 something pm just now. School - stay back- meeting-tuition (ends at 6)-homework-sleep. Can't blame me for not blogging, right?? I'm busy and my life is monotonous.

And I have fallen for this most gay teacher I've ever seen. Wonder if I can steal a picture of him some time soon??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...