2:07 PM

My failed FFXII marathon.

Today will be the last day that I am able to still grip the PS2 controller in my hands. And the next time I'm actually gonna see it again MAY just be NEXT YEAR after STPM. Yes, that's just how serious my mum's gonna be. (Note: I'm not the serious one. ) I was thinking of having the best Final Fantasy Marathon of my whole life - attempting to finish FFXII in just 2 weeks, but then it was disrupted when I found my dearest Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3. So I decided to play til I finished at least 3/4 of the game in just ten days.

But I miscalculated.

Today is the NINTH day of my FFXII marathon, and after playing for some 39 hours (actually more, since I kept seeing "GAME OVER"... I saw that maybe, let's say... 17 times? Maybe less. Or maybe more.) 39 hours in 9 days. And I've only played for one and a half hours today. AND I DIED 17 TIMES.

I have more lives than a cat.

I would have gone MUCH, MUCH further but then I'm not eternally stuck at Golmore Jungle, just before reaching Mt. Bur- Omisace, trying to fight off a boss that's in the shape of a stupid monitor lizard named ELDER WYRM. He has an astonishing 74 000 HP, and my DARLING Balthier (who happens to have the highest HP and level currently) only has a remarkable 1100 HP.

I died five times to this thing in 3 days. YES, I wasted THREE days here already.

*mourns*

And now I've gotta go back to school and it's goodbye to darling Balthier.

*mourns*

I should try to wear black all day.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...