9:10 PM

Of Old Friends and Reunion

Time for a much needed update!! Terribly busy these few days working on a thousand and one things that only the beautiful gay (me) can accomplish within a limited time. Piles of homework - gladly cherished! OF COURSE I'M SARCASTIC.

So~~ old things first!! Last last Saturday, I think, we had this great reunion for ex-MGSians (F5 2008) at Pizza Hut at Sunrise Tower! Well, being the great, jovial and LOUD bunch we were... it didn't take too long to make those who are sensitive to noise sense our noisiness. (Wait, no red line?? This word exists!!?? Gosh, I learnt a new word today!)

Right- enough rambling, I need to sleep early tonight. I somehow woke up last night to watch EURO 2008 Finals only to see my beloved Germany lose to Spain!! THE AGONY of DEFEAT!! It was so painful and unbearable to watch and I must say that the Germans looked a lil sluggish. My darling Klose is beyond his prime... and he uses 'brains'(head) not 'brawns' (leg) to score. Whatever that means. :P

I'M RAMBLING AGAIN!!

Gosh, I've gotta stop that cos it's totally not gay-ish.

Erm.... where was I? Oh yes, the Pizza people complained that we were noisy and they came to shut us several times to NO AVAIL of course. I mean, how do you silence 20 people at once??!! 19 beautiful girls and 1 gorgeous gay??!! (me) And to top it off, the moment Ama and I entered the Pizza place, one of the workers there actually scared us senseless. She RANDOMLY jumped out on us and I almost died of a heart attack. INCONSIDERATE!! Ama is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old and she has to suffer such a scare.

(Khai YIng will so kill me if she ever reads this. But then again, nothing to fear, because she hardly does online these days. My darling sub-editor in chief is extremely busy too. THANKS to my constant bullying. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)


We celebrated Ann Ting, Melissa and Jemimah's birthday there! The cake is a pizza. Erm... creative eh?


Us. Sorry, I had to resist the urge to open my mouth somehow because I got braces again :P Instead I now look weird in every photo~! :P

HUI KIM DARLING!! MUMMY LOVES YOU~!!

AHEM. Well, we had some moments of confusion due to poor Maths from rusted brains and poor Vayshna and Joanne had some fiery minutes sorting things out. :P But then everyone was so caught up talking to old friends that Jelissa had to WAVE her jacket like a flag as though we were China tourists. (You know, the people who travel in big groups and tours buses!! We were like that.)

Eventually... well.. eventually no one listened.

And we actually split into TWO childish groups and ran towards Gurney Plaza like cute lil 5- year olds! All because Mei and Jemi wanted to see which group would arrive at GP first - the one using Kelawai Road or the one using Gurney Drive entrance. So in like 3 seconds, Mei and Jemi split and ran like mad leaving most people blur. I followed Mei~ because she's my Mummy. :D

And so we raced. Ju Yi took off her shoes and ran like a wild goose but she got lost anyway. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA and the whole race actually looked like a thing from The Amazing Race.

Ju Yi in action!! Shoes still on :P

OF COURSE WE WERE FIRST TO REACH!!

And this is your winning group - MY GROUP!!

AHEM.

Took a few random photos, and some people began to leave for home.Random!

Ming Yen darling, Karyn and Joanne

Then we ended up in the Food COurt after debating whether we should have 'Sex on the Beach' (Pookie-Pooka - Vinny couldn't stop laughing at this one!! For those who dunno, Sex on the Beach is an alcoholic cocktail that you can find in bars.) We wanted to go to G Hotel but because of Pookie's reluctance and worries that the bartender MAY get the OTHER meaning, yeah, we ended up in the food court.

Ended up gambling. No - gambling without money! Nobody wanted to challenge the great gay gambler!! *sigh*
FUTURE Ah Long (useless Ah Long) in action

LESBIAN ALERT LESBIAN ALERT LESBIAN ALERT
............

Seriously, I can't comment on what these two horny weirdos are doing.

And we went home after sad hugs and goodbyes to Chia Sin who will be leaving us, Ching Wen who MIGHT leave us, Karyn who will leave us.... and Vayshna and Vanessa who will meet each other the next day in college.

Okay, next stuff on a separate post~!

...*yawns*.... from the sleepy gay.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...