7:42 PM

CURSE ELDER WYRM AS LONG AS I LIVE!

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID Elder Wyrm!!! After a devastating 3 days and ten LOOOOOONG hours trying to kill that freak with an enormous HP, I finally killed it in 15 minutes. And surprisingly, it was really easy. WHY DID I HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE IN THE FIRST PLACE???

And when I finally defeated that monster, I laughed like a hyena only to be silenced by my mother's dreadful words : "You will be banned from playing after dinner."

Imagine my distress.

After 3 long days and more than 10 hours spent fighting that freako; after passing through the Feywood to have almost died in the hands of PUMPKINS and merely making it back to a Save Crystal in Golmore Jungle; after training Balthier darling up to level 24 from level 19; after making thousands of Gil stealing Iron Carapace, Malboro Vines and Chocobo Feathers (which costs 400+ Gil each!!); after forcing every character to learn a Quickening or Summon...

I finally defeated the Elder Wyrm. The main problem was that I only had 4 Phoenix Downs in the first place. So after buying 33 Phoenix Downs or so... I defeated that thing. Curse my Gil-making idiocy! I should have made more money in the first place!!

I made it all the way to the Paramina Rift and I even TOUCHED Mt. Bur-Omisace. But sadly, that's where I had to part with my Balthier.

*mourns*

Balthier!! Balthier!! How I wished I had known you sooner!! Then at this time my heart would be all OVER you and I might be drooling over Pain/Pein from Akatsuki (Naruto).

But then now you're the apple of my eye.

BALTHIER!!








*mourns*

AHEM. Right, about the first day of school after my two-week break. I woke up really early for the first time - at 6.45 am, and I was STILL late for school. Stupid early morning assemblies. Nothing much happened: just a load of homework. And PA tuition really is horrid, we have homework every week! I took 5 days to finish one graph, and 3 weeks to write one essay the last time I was given an assignment. Imagine how long I'll take to write TWO 250 word essays now. GAH.

Sometimes I think I should have gone to UTAR. So much easier.

*mourns*

BALTHIER!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...