10:41 PM

Random Mutterings - Woots to Level E! XD

OMIGOSH. Level E mania! I recently started watching Level E. And I seriously LOL-ed at the anime.
Why, you ask? XD A fair share of bishie action from the dearly beloved Prince Baka + hilarious comedy that makes no sense + random dawdles + totally no storyline = WIN. MUAHAHAHAHA

I've been missing my share of randomness ever since I finished Gintama. I want to rewatch, maybe? But my complete collection is with Edward Lee? LOL.

(Take your time, dude. Just don't do anything to destroy it or I shall pulverize you. MUAHAHAHAHA XD)

BTW? GAYS ARE AWESOME. Teehee.

The thing about men is that they let emotions run free before they find out the truth about things. Trust is but a meaningless word unless it is put into action. Just because men ARE men, a man's ego does nothing to right the wrong. Cos that'd be sexist.

SO YEAH. Gays are awesome. MUAHAHAHA yaoi, wooooots! (Rehab an utter fail from its humble beginnings.*dies*) BWAHAHAHAHA XD

AND. Nobody wants to be a caged bird.

A caged bird can be fed until they're full - but food can never satiate their hunger for the sky. Why is it restrained, when it can spread its wings and soar the limitless skies? Though stripped and bare - why not trust those wings that'll help to discover all those infinite possibilities?

SO YEAH. I'm in support of Bersih 2.0. LOL. It's high time we undergo some reformation, hello. We are in need of a clean election. Because this is part of our rights.


And this is when things get a lil mushy? Turn away from here if you're not in the mood to feel cheesy. LOL.


This goes out to the one person out there that holds my heart. I mean it each time I tell you those 3 words.

With that concludes my utterly random post. Anime, politics, gays and relationships. MUAHAHAHAHA how much better does my blog get? XD

G.O.T. Out.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...