11:43 AM

1 Chr 16: 10-11

I am but a human being
flesh and blood
mortal.

But I have within me
an inextinguishable flame
that ever burns
with an insatiable passion
a ceaseless hunger
a piqued curiosity
of Your endless love and compassion.

For You are beautiful
glorious in holiness
fearful in praises
(Exodus 15:11) doing wonders
so majestic
all sufficient.

With You
I feel no solitude
I taste no grief
I fear no evil.

In You
I have found strength
I am lent wisdom
I acquired faith
all renewed.

You work wonders
and now
the ones I love
are inching closer to salvation.

Friends
rejoice in the Lord!
For He hears, sees and speaks
right into the heart of those He chose to touch
and would change them for a lifetime
for the better good.
:)


"How shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard?" - Romans 10:14

This is my testimony of how He spoke to me in 1 Chr 16:10-11. The Lord truly is amazing by helping me pull the ones I love closer to Him. You work wonders in ways that I can never comprehend. And in the end, I just know that I love You all the more. Thank you, Lord for all that you do. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...