11:30 PM

Priorities

Oooooh and so I've been missing in action here for almost three months? I surprise myself with my MIA stunts sometimes. Wheeeeeee~

I'm here to set my priorities straight and so to tell the world! These are the things that matter to me most in my life. In order.


Things that matter most to Rebecca Koay


1.GOD and always will be GOD.
Simply because His love for me is unparalleled and unrivaled by any earthly things. Or anything else in this universe for that matter.


2./3. Family and Alan Woo's.
Family ties are stronger than any other relationship there is. Alan Woo and his family happens to be part of mine. :)


4. Friends
I extend my love to all my loving peeps out there who have been accepting me for the noisy chatterbox and for the ridiculous character that I am. And I want ALL of you to know that you are forever loved by me. A special mention for Vinny Tan. And Patrice Chan. In which both has shown me unwavering friendship in times of failing trust, ups and downs.


5. Yaoi
Dun dun dun. TA-DA! Caught ya! Surprised YOU here, didn't I, after all that mushy talk?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!


6. Education
Are YOU EVEN more surprised that Education comes after Yaoi?! Nyahahahaha!


7. Money
YOU EVEN EVEN more surprised now that I'm not as money minded as you think?! Kyahahahaha~!


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the end of all that mushy talk about loving all you people out there I'm here to clarify that MY NUMBER FIVE PRIORITY HAS BEEN ROBBED OF ME SINCE LAST NIGHT. 500GB OF MY PRECIOUS TREASURE GONE!!! Yes, am filled with regrets... but then I must get onto the path of rehab once and for all.

Moral of the story people?
1. I'm whacked. No surprise there. Teehee.
2. Money isn't everything but it sure is something.
3. Divine love is the best kind of love that you can ever experience in this lifetime.

And so. Becky the random GOT is back. And out.

2 comments:

Wilson Khor W.H. said...

lol. xD

Amanda said...

Number fiiiiiive XD *high fives*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...