9:35 PM

One of the many firsts - Jerejak!

First off, I know I'm lame and all - being a Penangite but never once setting foot on Jerejak island for the past 20 years. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. But my first time there was nothing short of fantastic! It was a great moment for fellowship and one of utmost fun and adventure! WHEEEEEEE~!!

VINNY TAN, JUJU, APEK, HUIYING, AMA, MRS BLACK AND AH WAH.
WHEN YOU GUYS ARE AROUND IN PENANG THIS SEMESTER BREAK, I'M DRAGGING YOU GUYS OVER THERE TO MAKE SOME NOISE. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And now, time for photos! Well, these were taken from Audrey's camera only since both Derek and Tien Hui are yet to upload anything *HINT HINT HINT* XD

Woke up at 7.00am - great start to a great day!

Lily darling and I at the Jerejak jetty *insert hugs here* Enjoyed the great view of the sea! Penangites tend to take things for granted. XD
(Still looking fresh, eh? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

In the ferry heading to Jerejak. Wheeeee~! I actually didn't experience motion sickness! WOW! God is great. :)

During jungle trekking. PHEWWWWW. I still remember our guide teaching us to identify the Tongkat Ali plants. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guess who we met? Our poisonous green friend! This was during jungle trekking. Not bad, eh? How lucky to have met one!

*insert hugs and kisses here*
Loving every moment of my CG outing :)

Tired but excited faces after jungle trekking.

The beautiful view of the suspension bridge :)
Lesson of the day: Never hop onto the suspension bridge when Tien Hui/Michael/Audrey/Jessica are on it.

That's me yelling, "ARSENAL!" in mid-air. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
It was my first time on the Flying Fox and it was great! Too bad it was too short for me to fully feel scared. But I know someone who was scared then and really showed it. *hint hint hint emily* XD

OMG!!! WALL CLIMBING!!! It was amazingly difficult for first-timers (like me).
I kinda regretted not making that final step to reach the top. GAHHHHH. ONE STEP AWAY - but my muscles gave up on me.
On a side note: I couldn't even hold my chopsticks properly to dig in to my Maggi Mee that night. Random. XD

My favourite group photo!

At the end of the day.
We all had a great time and were leaving with heavy hearts.
(stopped by QBay to eat McD, though. BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

And at night, I went to my first church service at EPCC. It was moving and the feeling of just being there (despite my fatigue-had a hell of a week :S) was amazing. And I realised how true it was that moments spent with God are those of refreshing times. Felt so revitalised when the Spirit's in the house! XD

Am looking forward to more fun-filled CG events! What's so great is that we truly are one big family united under God as our Head. It's totally... Wheeeeeeeeee~! XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...