12:51 AM

BBQ Steamboat - Made Ourselves!

Had an awesome time with my very very reliable, effective and fast-planning Bio coursemates on the last day before the one week long CNY break!

At first, I just kinda randomly invited everyone to join in on a bbq steamboat thing on Thurs evening. And the event was planned for FRIDAY. HAHAHAHAHA. Yeah, random. XD But suddenly, OWL had this great idea to make their own bbq steamboat! Imagine my surprise that it took them only 2 hours to plan out such a fantastic dinner. Every little thing was done ourselves. WOW. It simply was fun! :)

Plus, not to mention: the event was graced by their very own Bakti Idol. WAHAHAHAAHAHA.

(from the way I'm writing, you'll know that I'm actually lazy to blog, but instead, I'll spam my own wall with some photos of the night. XD I'm a total pig after CNY.)

Jun Shan and OWL by the bbq pit. SO CREATIVE LA ALL OF THEM. WOW!


The 2 roommates whose only contribution was eating. XD

Our BBQ chef of the day! THANK YOU.

All the crazy girls...?

... I know Mania likes this pic of Leong. HAHAHAHAHA.

The guys with... OMG! Bakti Idol! XD

PengX2 and PowX2 ;P

Woei Sheng - staring more than helping? XD
More useful than me anyway. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

The whole gang altogether! :) *insert love here*

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We should have more Bio gang gatherings + outings!!

....so, when's the next one?

2 comments:

ojw said...

actually....we planned it before you posted in fb.hahahaha...

Detective_Leong said...

i jz found there are quite lots of my photos here..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...