12:03 AM

EPIC Quotes.

I'm down with the blogging fever! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, gotta blog while it lasts before I disappear for another month or two XD

Weeeeeeeell. I actually have nothing much on my agenda to blog about - but THEN, I was clearing my handphone of its 1000+ inbox messages. (I clean my inbox, like, once a year XD) Surprisingly, I found some REAAALLY memorable/laughable/annoying yet bloggable stuff. Whee~ RANDOM! XD

Oh my. The weird things friends text huh. Got me laughing like a mad gaylo for a bit and so I shall list them here for further laughs MUAHAHAHAHAHA


1. "U tis er xin gui. Faster cum la." by PowPow


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! Hard not to think serong rereading this! OMIGOSH HAHAHAHAHAHA! I really just couldn't stop snickering to myself every time I read this BWAHAHAHAHA


2. "Is she even still alive?" by HuiYing darling


Laughed like nuts re-reading this text from HuiYing la... OMG?! That time we were talking about a CNY gathering for 2011. However, (as usual) Ama always fails to reply. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. And so HuiYing sent me this text message. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.


3. "Be there or be square. Owh yuh in your case be an egg." by Razzuan


BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Need no explanations, no? At that time I just straightened my hair and was in an eggy status for a month. Raz was mean. XD


4. "U both look awesome together!" by ChengCheng


I SOOOOOOOO wanted to kill her there and then. Nothing to elaborate on, though. MUAHAHAHAHA. Epic - because I shall kill her one day. With my love. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.


5. "Don't die a virgin." by Manda dear


"OMG Manda?! The heck was this about?!" was my initial reaction when I reread this message. Manda dear, if you're reading this, I bet it gave you a good shock too HAHAHAHA! It took me a while to recall that Manda was actually talking about my PSP. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. (still doesn't make much sense, no? Oh well. XD)


6. "Siau kia ya u. Wakao. Better you dnt cm back... sure I will stab u til ur fren cnt recognise u..."
by PowPow


POWPOW IS SO VIOLENT!! OMIGOSH?! How am I still alive after one and a half sems?! Now I'm worried :O


7. "DOWNloadin... hd a book wit me 2... gt interesting.. :]" by Audrey


I vaguely remember that Cheng, Pow and I were screaming for Aud from the ground floor but apparently she wasn't in her room. It turns out that she was in the ladies. Aud then sent me that message.

... *speechless* I don't see how anyone can't get speechless after that. Ahahahaha.

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Had a great time blogging about this! But I noticed that my posts these days lack politics. Going to USM has left me SOOOO outdated about Malaysia's current political saga. I'm gonna go study the news for the past 3 months and hopefully blog about politics soon MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

... or the like XD

Followers out there: enjoy my blog while you can! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ( I apologise for my inconsistency :D I only blog when I'm TRULY busy. Tee-heee~)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...