10:24 PM

It's ALL About Calories!

Today can be summed up as: Eat a lot, work out a lot. WHOOOOOO-HOOOO! (most importantly, I'm on a blogging frenzy!)

Had a sinful lunch at Pizza Hut today in which the three of us (Pow, Mania and myself) finished ONE WHOLE NEW BOTTLE OF PARMESAN CHEESE. See what I mean by sinful?

The laughing-like-a-mad-gay-look
FUHHHHHH! I look rich in Pizza Hut. MUAHAHAAHAHAHA.

The most amazing concoction I've ever made (and drank! :O)
Try Coke with half a bottle of Parmesan cheese, Tabasco sauce and a whole load of pepper.
(I'm so gonna get diarrhea tomorrow XD)

And after Pizza Hut, Pow was feeling so guilty that she just needed to work off those extra calories. Of course the psychotic Cheng and I would join in on any weird occasion. XD

Biawak crossing! On the way to Fajar to rent bicycles!
Cheng and I did some unforgivable sia sui things trying to start a conversation with a biawak. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Some passerby may have thought us to be crazy XD

A photo of the three hardworking exercise freaks. MUAHAHAHAHA. This was taken before we went into the gym.

Eh eh eh! Do notice those 2 bicycles behind! Pow and I rode them to the gym all the way from Fajar XD

Reminder to all: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIDE A BICYCLE UP A HILL IF YOU HAVE NO STAMINA. KO TERUS.

Whoooo-hoooo! Cheng WALKED there but she only looked half as tired as both Pow and me on the bicycle. Darn.


Cheng's infamous pose from last year!
Still remember what she did in front of the Tekun B2 CCTV?? This pose has reached new heights. HAHAHAHAHA

To the gym we went!
SOMEONE just wouldn't concentrate on exercising and instead kept taking photos.

Work it baby. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Woi Pow. Stop taking photos and exercise more la adoi. XD

That's us after the gym workout.
Slimmed down much, no? (Do note Cheng's tomato-ish face. HAHAHAHAHA)

The hottest rowing instructor ever. OMG. *faints*
Plus, this awesome instructor trained both Pow and I for about an hour or so. HAHAHAHA. He even speaks PENANG HOKKIEN. I'm not too sure but I think Cheng knows his house?! *evil smirks* MUAHAHAHAHA. You'll never know what mischief I'm up to. XD
AND... I MAY just join the USM Rowing team (for him?). HAHAHAHA.

Read more misadventures at Pow's blog. What an eventful Monday XD

Totally loving campus life. Wheeeee-hoooo! Gonna go training with the hot instructor again tomorrow MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good bye, Vinny Tan. XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...