7:21 PM

W-What??!! I'm lazy??!!

Wen Lee is back... with MUSCLES!! I'm scared to death just by staring at her right arm. She'll be going to Form 6 with me!! And her muscles are huge!! I'll have to hide behind Khai Ying ama at all times!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!

Did I mention that I've decided to go to Form 6? I did get a tawaran to go to Universiti Tun Hussein Onn in Johor through the IPTA thingy and it is subsidized but I rejected it cos the course offered was... Mechanical Engineering. *sigh*

I've decided to take Bio in Form 6... but to be on the safe side, I randomly took a quiz - 'is Science for you?' thing. Randomly.

And the results:

You've got the brains of a scientist, you love to probe and you understand logic-based deductions. Your attitude however, is LACKING. A career in science needs persistence and drive. You're BORED with the mysteries of the universe even before you know what they are. You're also A TAD LAZY. Take that out of the equation and you might stop YAWNING and start investigating.


W-What?? I'm LAZY??!! That's why these quizzes are just ABSURDITIES. *puff*

On the bright side, I sound very much like Shikamaru.


YAY! I think I'll just stay this way and forget about taking out my yawning and stuff...

*sudden transformation*

Gays are such wonderful people.

*sudden transformation*

Maybe I should start looking out into the clouds more often... (Manda would understand.) :)

On another note, all my friends started laughing like hyenas when I told them all that I will start being SERIOUS from this Monday onwards.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...