7:36 PM

I'm the Perverts of All Perverts and a Gender Mismatch. Bwahahahaha

I randomly did this and...




Your Mind is NC-17 Rated



You're mind is so filthy... you should should be washing every part of you out with soap.

If your thoughts can go dirty, they do. Almost everything is NC-17 to you!



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I almost fell off the chair reading this!! I guess this runs in my family... this pervertism... AHEM.

And well, next... Am I lady??




You Are 2% Lady



You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.

And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.



...
ONLY TWO PERCENT???

Well... that explains the next one, though.




You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish



You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.



And if you need more proof as to whether I'm gay, well...




You Are 12% Girly



Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.

And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.



... That's it. I'm really gay~! *does a happy onion dance* And I LOVE visiting Lynn's blog :D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...