7:12 PM

Orientation!!

Finally I've entered Form 6!! And I realised the most important thing about Form 6. It's all about:

MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY

Yeah, money.

The population of boys to girls in MBS Form 6 is about like, er... 50:170 so my hopes on meeting beautiful gays... totally banished.

And yes, on the first day of orientation I actually told the Principal that I want to MEET MBS Cheerleaders (if you do not know what I mean, I actually meant that I want to meet beautiful gays) but instead he thought that I wanted to JOIN the MBS Cheerleading team. My friends were like: "YOU WANNA GO JOIN CHEERLEADING??Are you the same person we knew last year?"

*sigh*

I already gave a wrong impression on my first day. Plus, that was in front of about like... 200 people?? *blushes and hides away*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


And I'm proud to mention that Wen Lee has found her eternal rival on the very first day of school.

Nothing much happened on the first two days of school except for a whole lot of yakking and loss of money. :( (You even have to pay RM40 to park in school grounds)

On the upper hand, we're really treated like Pre-U students and not secondary students~! We have our own lecture hall which is fully air-cond, plus different toilet facilities and stuff. But somehow the school is KINDA stuffy...?

Oh and did I mention that the Physics teacher is absolutely brilliant? I loved her at first sight! Too bad I'm taking Bio. But she's so inspiring that for a few minutes I actually thought of taking Physics. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. And MUET really seems like a pain.

Nothing much. The headmaster reminds me of Pn. Annie, there's a teacher named Papa Koay who shares a STRIKING resemblance with Han Papa, a counselor who looks like my uncle and loads of Chinese teachers that speak fluently in BM. Which surprised me.

That's all~ I guess! Nothing much.

No gays. *sigh*

1 comments:

Vinny S. Tan said...

HAHA !! i laughed whn i read this piece of blog...yea v need $$$$$$$$!!!!!
i like mr khor de principal. he's cute. as in funny...he can sing...he brings in the birds...whn de students bring hp he jz call them 2 keep it...wad de hell...
mbs cheerleader...muahaha!! recruitions of de gay association.

yea i like papa koay!!! too bad he's teaching arts...

-pookie-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...