7:01 PM

Erm.... social-bility?

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Believe it or not, the FIRST friend I've made in MBS (first OTHER school friend... since most people I hang around in my new school were previously MGS-ians) is actually No. 1 in all of CDK. And the second friend I made was... THE No. 2 in CDK.

I made another friend and she was No. 3 in Jelutong previously.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And then my next few friends were shonen-ai fans!! People who love BL!! YAY!! I was practically doing a happy onion dance or something. :P I wonder why I attract people like this. Maybe because I'm gay.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

If you're wondering why I haven't made a single male friend, it's cause the male population (as well as the gay population) seems almost extinct in my year :( At least there are several notable CUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE people in Upper 6 (such as Mr. Deputy and Mr. Computer Man)... THERE ARE EXTREMELY COOOOLLLLLLL!!

Mr. Deputy has such a 'yeng' presence around him! He waves to the crowd as though he's some beauty pageant!! SOOOOOOOO 'yeng'!!!

And Mr. Computer Man is just CUTTTTTTTTEEEEE!! I like his voice. Too bad he ain't gay.

Oh, cute as in cute and not uh... good-looking.

There's not a single cute looking guy around.... (cute as in good looking).

My gay heart yearns for more~

Did I mention that everyone looked at me when they mentioned that the cheerleading group are recruiting new members?? OOOOOHHHHH the SHAME!!

I attended Bio class for the first time today and rest-assured... I PHILLIC Mr. Khor!! He's one of the cutest teachers I've ever met, and he's just sooooooooooooo COOOLLLLLL!!! Which other teacher:

1. Says that he's been teaching for 35 years and only says that he's 20 years old?
2. Shows pictures of GAYS kissing and associating gays with lab researches?
3. Shows pictures of GAY MARRIAGES - those that are only legal in Spain??
4. Airs the trailer of Narnia: Prince Caspian DURING class and asks us to tell our parents that we will be home late after tuition cos it premieres today and we've gone after class to watch it?
5. Tells us to buy RM140 Bio books and then later says that HIS book is only worth RM2?

He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!

My gay heart beats for men like this. *swoons*

I also met Rebecca, an old friend of mine there in tuition. Oooh!! And Sean was there too! :D Time for me to return to my Inuyasha-ing~!

Ja~

1 comments:

Vinny S. Tan said...

i agree! cdk ppl r jz nice, humble n friendly...all de new friends tht i met are all cdks...

how many times d u wana tell ppl tht ur gay?

yea..to bad...male population jz extinct in mbs...

NOTABLE PPLS (LOL!) totally agree. mr deputy n mr scooby doo. d u know tht mr scoobydoo is younger thn us?!?! save it 4 other ppl la becks..

i phillic you. mauahahahaha!!!!

i hope bio class is in 2hrs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...