5:50 PM

Of the Things We Did

WHOOOOOO-HOOO! New layout! Hope it works because I got too lazy to make my own. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. And then my laziness is back after one whole week of being hardworking. MUAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Anyway. Coming back to the topic - I went everywhere and did it all. Uni life rocks! XD

A USM first! Enjoying Starbucks all the more with great company! (btw, Caramel Macchiato tastes like milk BWAHAHAHAHA)

The tailor behind Pow's clothes. Man, I totally rock. MUAHAHAHAHA. I was sewing her costume for her upcoming dance event. WOW! I turned it from a cloth into a dress. MUAHAHAHAHA I am so gifted! (insert super perasan look here) XD

Guess what? We (Wan Yin, Leong, Pow and me) became Pharmacy students for a day! Whooo-hooooo! Their Dewan Kuliah gives off a totally different vibe altogether. Eerie OMG.

Pow doing some really random pose there in DK X. =.='

Went cycling with Pow! ONCE AGAIN: A REMINDER TO ALL. NEVER CYCLE UP A HILL WITHOUT STAMINA FOR YOU WILL BECOME AN OKU.

Leong cycling! I took this while cycling. MUAHAHAHAHA. I'm such a pro. Sorry I didn't manage to take Wan Yin/Pow. You two were so far in front that day...

Bubble fest in USM! I wanted to go try, but then I was running late for my rehearsal at Dewan Budaya the other day. And I think one's gotta pay to play. Boooo. How I wish everything was free. Grrrr.

You're looking at the number of beans the new CHOPSTICK MASTER MANAGED TO PICK OUT. Muahahahahaha! Won 2 RedBox complimentary tickets for this! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Now who said bananas can't use chopsticks?! I'll prove them wrong! XD

Pow, myself and Khoi at the Karnival Wanita!

THANK YOU KHOI KHOI for the ice cream. Awwww. It tasted all the better XD

OWL ASLEEP IN CLASS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is proof that everyone sleeps in class! Wheeeeee~!

So many other ppl were sleeping in class. Sorry I had to take only YOUR photo.

Dunno what stunt Pow was trying to pull in Pizza Hut the other day =.="

Mania looking cute with our deadly concoction of Coke + Cheese + Pepper + Tabasco sauce! MUAHAHAHAHAHA. The very next day after she drank that, she came down with Chickenpox. See what I mean by deadly? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My CNY cookies that I baked! A VERY VERY small batch of it. XD

Audrey's muka tertidur in Pulau Jerejak. Epic la wei XD

When Pow and I decided to do some Taylor Swift stunt by disturbing our neighbour and writing weird signs and showing them off to her. Poor girl, we must have scared her silly (she never opened her curtains ever again) BWAHAHAHAHAHA

An earphone connection! Both us roomies showing off our awesome new earphones! Mine's red and hers are green. Wheeeeeee~! Support USM's PC fair!!

And that was a very brief recap of the silly/weird/disturbing/memorable things we've done this semester in USM. Yet another awesome semester soon to end.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...