10:30 AM

Of Discovering Gifts

Much has been said about finding our spiritual gifts and then igniting them with a fervent passion for the Lord. And I prayed onto the Lord daily that He would show me clear signs as to what was my gift.

Surely enough - today, I had this sudden epiphany about what COULD be my gift. HAHAHAHAHA. It came to me when I was doing my daily devotion today - when I suddenly felt that I expressed myself best in written words.

YEAHHHH. This feeling - have I got the gift of writing? :D

You know, there's a profound difference when I write and when I speak. I feel as though the words just slip off my fingertips when I write (or type, for this matter HAHAHAHA) WAY faster than they slip off my tongue. I express myself so much better when I put it to paper (or blog XD) compared as to when I say them out loud. The best thing is that when I WRITE, I don't pause to think. It just... flows.

As I flip through my journal in my walk with Him, I too realize that I've been building my relationship with Him through written words. And I tend to get very personal in my prayer when I write. In a way, His Words (= Bible) relates to me in a very, very personal way that I can't really describe literally in spoken words. The Lord = Word = Life. My life. XD

So, Lord, is that my gift?

Well, I know that I shouldn't rush things especially in my relationship with Him, right? Because sometimes rushing things may cause us to lose sight of it, no? So I'll just take it in accordance to His will, at His pace. Simply because we know that our time is not measured at the same pace as His time. So once again, I commit this to Him and wait on Him to startle me with another sudden revelation. MUAHAHAHAHA. Praise God! :)

Ohhh. On another note - how the Lord has answered my prayers! HAHAHAHA! About a month ago, I wanted to get a commentary Bible. So I asked Him to guide me to get one in which I can really connect and understand so that I can learn more about Him. Truth be told (confession! HAHAHA) I am really bad when it comes to discipline in reading His Word. Sometimes because I find it hard to truly gain an understanding. YEAAAAH.

Imagine my surprise when I walked into Borders and came to realize that commentary Bibles, or rather, Bibles on the whole - are pretty expensive! So I waited on Him (once again: not rushing things and doing it at His pace) and true enough - yesterday Rou En told me to ask Darshinii about study bibles - sold at a student price of RM60 ONLY. WHAT A STEAL, MAN. OMG. I'm definitely getting one. SOOOOOO CHEAP! Compared to the Rm120 and above ones that I saw. WOW! CHEAP!

Ahahahaha. So once again, praise God! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Isn't it PHENOMENAL to see Him do His thing even in the smallest occasions in life? He is truly ever-faithful. And that's why I *heart* Him~ XD Awwwwww.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord = Word = Life... I wonder from where did that logical mathematical equation came from... LOL xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...