10:53 AM

Reflections of A Past Sem

OMGtimefliesbysoquicklyiamstillcluelessastowhatihavebeendoingOMG

I was lazy and I played more than I studied but STILL - I survived the first sem! YAY! (although I may say differently when my results come out) XD It has been a very fun and eventful journey so far, both physically and spiritually - but I feel that I have adapted well to USM! I'm proud of myself being a 'banana' and still surviving. Wheeeeee~!

(I also found a whole lot of other bananas in which I feel very comfortable with. BWAHAHAHAHAHA)

And since SO many things happened and I am as usual too lazy to write a whole long blog post about it, I shall post up pictures instead. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

In short, what happened this past semester:

a) I went for the best camp ever! Kem Pimpin Siswa!

Didn't bathe for 3 days straight, had the craziest facilitator, met so many funnily crazy people, swam across a lake and surprisingly cooked edible food! Really missed those camp moments! XD

b) Met my crazy roommate! OMG!

I am very surprised as to how I could tolerate her SIAUNESS. OMG. And you know what? SHE LOVES ME SOOOOOOO MUCH but is just too shy to ever say it out. You may read her blog and see her wonderful affection for me. BWAHAHAHAHA

I'm kinda glad that we share so many things in common: Scorpio zodiac. Naruto. Fairy Tail. Verruckt-ness. Passion for spicy food. Awwwwww. PowPow must love me even more now~ :)

c) Met a whole lot of fun coursemates! (minus Mei Cheng, though. BWAHAHAHAHA)

Love you guys! Mania! Miki! Didi! Ziq~! Including all those not in the picture like Wan Yin! KhoiKhoi! CC! Syaza! Hikmah! Wei Lian! Leong!

My crazy English class gang: Bronwyn! Kok Ming! Edward! Nehlah! PengPeng! Thank God our torturous times with HER are over. Will be looking forward to our next English class together! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I extend my thanks to Raz for saving me a few thousand times when it comes to lecture notes and past year questions. I skip lectures - and he skips DOUBLE the lectures I skip - and yet he's LESS BLUR than me?!?!?! How'd you know what's going on in lectures anyway? Teach me some techniques for the next sem! BWAHAHAHAHAHA


d) Watched a whole lot of Naruto Shippuden.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Must go to PingYing's room more often next semester! XD

e) ATE A LOT.

Here's our Bazaar Ramadhan during the Puasa month. OMG. I ate like a siau po that whole month.

f) Stalked pretty boys!

*nosebleeds and dies*

g) Scribbled on people's Wall. (I wrote: ARE YOU SCARED?!?!) XD

Not just in Facebook but on REAL walls too. Audrey seems to love it though. :P BWAHAHAHAHA. Should have taken a photo of your wall more recently! Since that one's got traces of Stephanie, Jess and Fong Wan's love for you. XD

h) Won a pen from my beloved BM lecturer! (best speaker kononnya. BWAHHAHA)

Totally love my BM lecturer. Her marking is very strict and all but she's young and fun! She's almost never nervous but when she IS - it's hilarious! XD

i) Found a new brother, Didi~!

This brother of mine shares my passion for horror flicks! YAYYYYYYY!

j) Sold myself - EH, sold things. Oops.

WUS-ing around. Mania and I just couldn't sell off PowPow's hairband. CHEH.

k) Went broke! That's pretty normal, eh?

l) Whoooooo-hooooo! Played a whole lot too!

(So much that I forgot to bathe after that. XD)

m) Stole lots of things from Audrey/Jess. HAHAHAHAHA

n) Lost count of the number of Slurpee(s) I had. Oh my.

Do note the taste: CHEESE CAKE SLURPEE. OMG.

o) Went out so many times - no wonder I went broke!

I love these CF pals! Most of them are bananas - making me feel SOOOOO at home. XD

p) Celebrated the Lantern Festival! Wheeeeee~

We walked in the dark and my lantern nearly caught fire. As expected of the blur queen here. XD There were international students from India who joined us in the celebration. REALLY had fun playing the games that Abel organised!

q) Fooled around with the uh, Poothu in the examination hall!

Which is why I would most probably be dead when results are out. OMG. Kill me.

Overall - it has been a very enjoyable first semester! I'll never ask for anything more than this. AWWWWWWW. XD Love all of you who made my first semester here what it was. *inserts hugs here* XD

(And Khoi! Better start teaching me Mandarin! XD)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...