6:07 PM

A Candlelight Dinner with Huiying - READ THAT, VINNY TAN. XD

VINNNNNNY TAN! How dare you leave your beloved here for a trip back to my HOMETOWN?! How could you not bring me back to my birthplace?! OMG! Better get a gay-boyfriend for me when you come back. You owe me that much, at the least. BWAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Anyhow. The candlelight dinner... XD

THERE REALLY WAS A CANDLE ON THE TABLE, YA KNOW.

Sorry Huiying for an overdue post on our romantic dinner at Salsas. The solitary strolls we took by the sea. Our faces brimming with joy as we cruise down Upper Penang Street. Our leisurely moments at the E&O Hotel.

... uh, now. That just sounds wrong. BWAHAHAHAHAAHA

THE MOST PERFECT SHOT WE TOOK after like... 8 tries?!?! BWAAHAHAHAHA! And this one only has a partial part of my head.

FINALLY, a better shot took in the TOILET. As always. Gays just love toilet shots. Taken well enough that there are no toilet bowls in the picture. BWAHAHAHAHA

Feeling the ambiance through and through. MUAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE Smoky Jacks'!

HuiYing looks cute sitting in that cocoon thingy. MUAHAHAHAHA

HuiYing by the sea. VERYYYYYYY cuteeeeee! See what the sign says below:

... see what I mean by cute? XD XD XD

The places where our memories were etched *insert hearts here*

This dinner between the both of us was very 'the kam tung'. MUAHAHAHAHA. Particularly because Huiying told me this: I just came back from Singapore and you're the first friend I went out with. AWWWWWWWWWW(s). Ain't we sweet?

As usual, we crapped a whole lot, and ruined all the romantic spots for those pitiful lovers who clearly chose the wrong place and time to be near us during their most intimate moments. BWAHAHAHAAHAHA. Sorry. XD

Had a great time with ya, darling! I hope to spend more time with my other darlings. But then again, I'm going back to start my new sem on the 27th of December. NOOOOOOOOO..! 4 weeks of holidays just flew by like that! OMG! Am thoroughly worried whether or not I did good enough to PASS my first sem examinations. BWAHAHAHAAHA. Pray I guess...? XD

AND SO LET US MEET UP EVEN MORE! TEE HEEEEEE~!

Ooooh. An early XMas wish for all you dear readers out there! The GOT loves you all loads. MUAHAHAHAHA :) *hugs and kisses*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...