4:32 PM

Random Conversations

WOW! What a blogging streak! Yet another post about myself. WAHAHAHAHAHA. See, Vin? I'm improving.

1. My Dad and I while watching World Cup goal replays.

Dad: Oh, this is the replay of the match between Brazil and Chile. What was the score again, yeah?
Me: Brazil won, 3-0.
Dad: This was the England vs Germany match I missed the other day...
Me: Germany won, 4-1. Lampard's goal didn't count.
Dad: That was obviously a goal. Spain and Portugal -
Me: Spain, 1-0.
Dad: The Japanese -
Me: -vs Paraguay? Penalty shoot-out, Paraguay won 5-3.
Dad: Tevez -
Me: Argentina beat Mexico 3-1. 2nd goal was a blunder by Rosario! YORHHHH.
Dad: ....
Dad: ....
Dad: .... What did you have for dinner last night?
Me: HAH?? Erm.... (forgot. Wow.)

2. With mum

Mum: I'm so excited you're going to USM! You don't have many people you know going to USM right?
Me: Um... I know a few people. More Arts people then Science...
Mum: I'll follow you there on the first day. Remember when you were in Std. 1, I match-made Patrice with you?
Me: Er... yup?
Mum: I found you your friend for life in Std. 1! When you go to USM, I'll find you your LIFE PARTNER. BWAHAHAHAHA.
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?! What are you trying to say? ERMMMM... why not in Form 6 instead?!
Mum: If I had found your life partner in Form Six, you would have failed in every subject you took. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
Me: (thinking) OMG mum...

3. With my Alvin ko ko

Ko: Going to USM?
Me: YES. Going for 3 years~
Ko: I heard there are many foreigners in USM.
Me: That's what many people say. I'm hoping there will be Japanese and Koreans there.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Ko: Foreign girls are very beautiful...
Me: .... Uh-oh.
Ko: You still have my hp number right? Yours still the same right?
Me: ... I think I know where this is going....
Ko: *big clap to the back* DON'T FORGET TO ADVERTISE YOUR KOKO HERE!
Me: *sighs*
Ko: Am I handsome?
Me: *speechless*

4. Eating with Mama and Papa. Adeline, the naughty 7-yr-old girl, comes in.

Mama: Ah girl (Adeline), learn from Kor Kor (me), you must study hard so you can get into university when you grow up.
Papa: (to me) Her marks are only 60 something on average. Not too bad, for her I guess...
Adeline: I got 91 for my Chinese paper.
Me, Mama and Papa: *choked on food* WHAAAT?! So clever?
Mama: You should have told us. Not bad! First time...
Adeline: My teacher also told me I got 2nd in class.
Me, Mama and Papa: *choked on food again* HAH?!?!?!?!

My Papa then called up her teacher and the teacher told us that the rankings were announced two weeks ago in class.

Papa: Why didn't you let us know you got 2nd in class?
Adeline: Um... um...
Adeline: ....
Adeline: ... because I didn't get first?
Me: 2nd is good enough already! Not bad! Kor Kor will wait for you in university, alright?
Adeline: ....
Adeline: (in Hokkien) BEH EH LA WA. (I definitely can't make it.)

WOW. Little kids these days are just energetic little things, man. And life is just full of colours. BWAHAHAHAHA

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh becky this is the best post i have read so far! LOL! Totally random! Hahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...