11:35 PM

Strength and Faith.

A serious thought trampled across my mind after reading Apek's blog. As sleepy as I am, let me just take this opportunity to fatten up my blog with my random rantings. XD

STRENGTH. A simple word that carries its own definition amongst different people in this world. Some find it in companionship; some find it in the warmth of their loved ones and some find strength in love. Different people have different ways to describe strength - all defining it in their own context. And amazingly, I have my own. :)

I happen to think that strength is synonymous with faith. Faith in the Lord, my God. Faith in my loved ones. And even, faith; in myself. Faith GIVES us strength - to endure the ups and downs in our lives. Faith gives us strength - to tear down mental boundaries that separates us from the checkered flag; to remind us that there is no limit to what we can do. Faith is strength; a hidden drive that brings out the best potential in us.

If you fail today, let this be a reminder that we have lost JUST this battle but not the war. What determines your victory, however, is your own inner strength. Take time to reflect on past mistakes that led to your failure.

And just by vying to change for the better - you ARE a stronger person already.

The Lord is My Shepherd, and as long as He is with me, I know that my strength (and faith) will never waver.


"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:18


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...