11:01 PM

Ju's celebration!

Once again, would love to elaborate, but since I'm on some kinda weird blogging frenzy instead of a sleeping frenzy, I'll just post up some pics of Ju's bday!

We met up at a lounge where the cocktail menu surprised us to no end. HAHAHAHA. Was so tempted to order some *toots* but somehow managed to stop myself from damaging my liver. HAHAHAHAHA.

Wonderful menu!

Ju and Vin having a light laugh over HuiYing and MYen's cat-fight.

Somehow Ju looks very headmistress-ly... HAHAHA

MYen as usual: never fails to smile ever so erm, funnily.

I fell asleep waiting for the Udon to come. HuiYing then poked my feet with my fork, causing me to be completely traumatised by my own feet. HAHAHAHA.

While I was eating, HYing kept setting off this timer function on my handphone that I never knew existed. HAHAHAHAA. Kept making me choke on my food! XD

Met Jon at Gurney Drive! Thank goodness he decided to take part in our surprise plan for Ju! HYing and I can definitely win the Oscar award for best gay actor and most convincing actress la. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Dunno what nonsense bout Ama SMS-ing me la, leaving my handphone in the car la... when we were actually planning to take out the cake from the car instead. HAHAHAHA.

Thanks again, Jon!

Ju and Jon

Ju's bday cake! TASTY!

And that concludes my posts for today! FUUUUHHHHHHH, THREE POSTS!!! Wow. I'm amazed myself. Will upload more stuff if MYen uploads stuff to FB. Eyes are drooping off right now... XD

Til then, I'm OUT light a light bulb. Ciao, ppl!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...