5:44 PM

The Many Faces of Thy Beloved Gay. (me)

Oh yeah!!!! I'm feeling full of myself today so permit me to self-praise and self-comment on this obnoxious day, yep? XD

(My mood's probably affected by the discovery of Adam Lambert's 'I'm Feeling Good' song that I downloaded from YouTube a long time ago and suddenly found today hidden deep within some archive. Ahahaha. Again. Try to say that in one sentence and DIE, man. Whoa.)

Anyway, here are my 1001 facial expressions that I never knew I could pull out. Presenting to you:

The Beloved Gay!!!! (me)



Horses are the coolest, ya know???

... and the craziest, I might add.

Sulking Gay.

I probably wouldn't be sulking if I knew at that time who was posing behind me. XD

When Hysteria hits the Gay instead of the WOMAN...
(got it, Vin? XD)

Whoa! It's not everyday you get to see me in hysteria mode!

THE GAY???!!!! CAMERA SHY???!!! FOR ONCE???!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

And yup. I'm kidding. I didn't know when Peiyee took this. Super random pose at a super random time. I look yeng here too~!!!

Mafia style toast. YAM SENGGGGG!!!

Enthusiastic for all the wrong reasons when Vin's so obviously concentrating...

Begging for alms. Mercy, anyone? XD

I love this photo~! (and so do many. Sheesh. XP)

Um... cheesy?

The purple umbrella was my new lover. Hahahaha. WAS.

Relaxed~

In Dreamland, not in Bio.

All Mr. Shida's fault there!!!! Making me so obsessedly in love with HIM...

Super happy!!! Enthusiastically youthful!!! Bridge to bliss!!

I don't think there's a second picture where I look as enthusiastic and as happy as this one. That's why I really like this photo. Hahahaha.

Waltz for the Flea?

Not everyone can strike such a youthful, yet flexible pose. Not to mention, BEAUTIFUL. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

3 Blind Mice (says Jon. XP)

Stealing food in Ed Board room then feeling guilty? Nah.

~Dreamer~

(Gosh. I can't help but to comment that I look so yeng here. Ahahaha.)

A futile attempt on seriousity.

Ah Hooi looks serious all the time!!! :P

(I've got many shots at this. XD)

Doting mum. HAHAHAHA.

(My son's the one in green~)

"YOU!! THIEF!!!"
"Huh? Who...? Peace."


Myself feigning innocence (and ignorance) when my dad caught me stealing from my uncle's fridge. Uh-oh.

The days when I stink.

Dunno why I decided to put this in and degrade myself. Ahahaha.

OHOHOHOHOHO!!! When obsession meets reality!! (1)

Did I mention I adore Mr. Lim Guan Eng?? XD

(internal bleeding here when the nose has leaked enough)
OHOHOHOHOHO!!! When obsession meets reality!! (2)

Shorties are cuties.... *sighs*

New hobby: Tiau kang!

Futile attempts at suicide. XD

My wedding pic with Shida darling~

I LOVE YOU SHIDA!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Random-ness hits the corridor

Random hugging at the corridor.

Cheeky at the wrong moments.

Erm. This was supposed to be a sad occasion.

Gambling tycoon in the making

Throw me a Bio/ Chem/ Math question and this is what you get.

God knows HOW I looked so blur for the camera...

Feigning L. Courtesy of Thar darling!

And that ends my very self-immersed post. Hope everyone had a good laugh! My Facebook fortune teller app said I shoul be 'spreading laughter' today. Nyahahahaha~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...