12:28 PM

Another Loud Outing

Last Saturday was another memorable day spent with my darlings at QBay. SADLY, Pat couldn't go, Ama's car BROKE down and Vin wants to stay at home. :( Boo. But it was pretty fun all the same~

Rene darling grew taller, JuYi grew slimmer... and I grew sideways. What the heck.

We chose to eat at Nando's because poor Rene has enough of McD, KFC and Secret Recipe. Had too much in KL. Hahahaha.

So here are my slim darlings~!!

... and the DASHING MBS Sixth Formers!!!

AHEM AHEM AHEM.

I noticed one obvious difference between Sixth Formers and College students. Did you know that on that day, TWO guys approached Rene to promote credit cards??? Two people approached me too. Guess what?



I GOT A BALLOON INSTEAD.


OMG.OMG. OMG.

HAHAHAHAHA it relieves me to know that JuYi darling didn't change much too. Look at her many facial expressions when she was DEVOURING a huge burger. (She'll probably kill me for posting the pics, but I'll gladly sacrifice to get a good laugh out. BWAHAHAHAHAHA)




COMBO shots of Ju Yi laughing, choking and dirting her face all over while she savagely gulped down food. XD Good advertisement for Nando's!

I think those pics are enough to show that we almost tore down Nandos. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Rene then started reading out FANFICS aloud which almost made all of us choke on our food.

....

Some random toilet shots.... we are the hooded people!!!


HOODED PEOPLE GALORE!!!!

Did a lil shopping and spent loads of money. Dunno how I did that. BWAHAHAAHAHA. Anyway, Rene spent the most. HuiMei JuYi and I were flabbergasted over how rich she was. WOW. She wanted to treat us to lunch. I THINK I was in the wrong mind when I rejected.

....HAIH.

Went for Azuma for dinner where we spent another hefty amount of money. There JuYi told us some interesting stories and I'm proud of Rene and I who have the potential to be future psychologists. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Took a bus home with Rene after loads of laughing.... (I think I read somewhere that laughing makes one fat??? OMG. That explains many things!!!)

This was taken in the bus!!!

Rene has grown up!!!

The highlight of the day really was when Rene and I shared some DEEP moments in the bus. Stuff bout love, life and friends. How we should appreciate friendship eternally? How we should never forget one another? No matter how far we end up? Rene later said something like: "No matter who or how we end up, let nothing change between all of us. Promise that we'd be friends forever?" We had a little pinky-handshake promise.

"Sure, yeah. Friends forever."
("Lemme take a photo of this super 'kam tung moment!!!" I said, spoiling the whole moment. Oops.)

For everyone: all my friends or past foes (XD) who's reading this or not; near or far, I'm loving each and every one of you right to bits! Friends for life, and the life beyond.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...