11:39 AM

Balderdash!

Time of the month again for a whooping good cleaning of the comp that almost always ends up with sheer delight of the discovery of some ridiculously-outrageous-kind of photos.

(Try saying that whole sentence out in real life and die in one breath. Gahahaha. Reminds me why I love technology.)

Anyway, allow this crazy GAY here to shower you with some beautiful pictures (that are now sleeping soundly in the Recycle Bin)~!

A CANDLELIGHT DINNER.
(...with 'ta pao-ed' fried rice?
)

In case anybody doesn't know, the Air Itam area blacked out yesterday for an hour or so, I think?? How exciting!!! I love blackouts!! XP

AHEM.

I was at my Granny's that time and had a most romantic candlelight dinner with... myself. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Oh yeah, the Wushu farewell took place about a week ago or so. Had fun eating but the downside was that I absolutely MELTED and hadn't been that full... AHAHAHAHA.

WOWOW!! My face is hidden!!!

Dunno why I sounded so excited. HAHAHAHA.

I remember vaguely that I went for 'chu char' (rice) RIGHT after this farewell bbq/steamboat. OMG. That frightens me much. XP

Uh... since we're talking bout Wushu right now....

TADA!!! Me flexing my stiff muscles!!

Ama did that customary measuring of height thing there again during that farewell.

Ama has grown..... short!!!!

... AND I'm serious!!!! Compared to how tall she was during Yuennie's farewell when we did this same thing. Now.... where was that picture we took then????

....

HERE IT IS!!!! LOOK HOW TALL SHE WAS!!!

!!!!

Ahem. I have to recollect myself after that shocking discovery. Phew.


Anyway, this is my VERY brief period of being rich, so I shall prove to all of you readers PROOF OF MY SHORT PERIOD OF WEALTH.


Get prepared for my purchase of a super expensive item!!!


You will all be SHOCKED!!!!


I was really surprised too when I came back holding this. I've been blessed by some kind of God of Wealth!


I BOUGHT....



......





KOREAN MAGGI MEE!!!

Yeah. I was really THAT shocked too that I became so rich. It's short lived, though. This noodles costed me some RM13.99 or something. WOW!!!

Anyway.Random picture. Suddenly thought of embarassing Kiran.

BWAHAHAAHAHAHA.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...