9:06 PM

Still in the gaming fever...

OMG. I'm in deep trouble now.

I CAN'T GET MY MIND OFF GAME PLAYING!!!!

This is disastrous! It has come to a stage in which I can't keep my fingers OR my eyes off game DISCS, guides and the random posters that I have. OMG. Tried to do a little bit of Chemistry today (after HuiYing frightened me with some msg asking me whether I've done Polymers' mcq... I was like, POLYMERS??? What's that???!!) but it was HORRIBLE, because all I could think of was owning a PSP.

....

Okay, in case you all are wondering why, actually HuiYing and I intend to share money to get OUR stuff. She wants a camera, and myself, a PSP of course (or Wii/ PS3/ Nintendo DS/ XBOX 360???) I'm sure you all have heard about SONY doing promotions like 'buy one camera and PSP for RM1xxx??

. . . .YEAH. We're gonna go get that set. She'll take the camera and I'll GRAB the PSP. It really IS cheap, if you think about it.

But I can't even afford a RM76.90 guidebook and I wanna go buy a RM799 PSP??? It's PRACTICALLY TIMES TEN!!!

Talking about guidebooks... YEAH.

Really appreciate Apek's generousity of lending (or giving??? XD XD) me these two.

They are kinda distracting me too. Oh Pat~!! Your FFX guide is still with me too. Safe and sound. Just a little exposed to my outrageous over-carressing occasionally. XD

CHECK OUT THE PRICE, PEOPLE.

And to add to all the distractions, I was INNOCENTLY walking on the street outside my house when this really pretty car passed by. GRABBED my handphone at the speed of light to take a photo but could only do THIS much. Good enough, I guess??

I'm sure 'ye FF fans out there can make up the image of Yuna's hair ON THE CAR!!!
OMG OMG OMG. I'm no big fan of Yuna but still....?!?! The timing and my current addiction to RPG really stirred up emotions when I saw this. XD


GAH. It's actually the beautiful blue Kenari in this photo. See Yuna on the car??? DO YOU SEE IT??? SEE IT???!!

AHEM. Don't blame me for the blurred out pics. What do you expect from a 2MP hp camera?? XD

Wouldn't it be nice to completely OWN that car??? *sighs in desperation*

1 comments:

r4 said...

Very interesting article of a game lover. Nice graphic and clarity that's gives surety for more virtual game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...